What if Sonic Triple Trouble had been originally released on the SEGA Genesis / MegaDrive, after Sonic 3 & Knuckles? This is a fangame re-imagining of the Game Gear game Sonic Triple Trouble in the style of the Genesis Sonic classics. The game adheres to the aesthetic and technical limitations of SEGA's legendary 16-bit hardware, and is made to look & sound as if it came out in mid/late 90's. What if there had been just one more Sonic title on the Genesis?
Fight against Nack The Weasel, Knuckles The Echidna, and Dr. Robotnik! Plus, you can switch between Sonic & Tails at any time!
Sonic The Hedgehog
- Drop-dash (Hold JUMP in the air)
- Strike dash (aka Peel Out, press UP + JUMP)
- Mid-air curl (press JUMP in mid-air to curl if not already in ball form)
Miles "Tails" Prower
- Tail Flight (Press JUMP repeatedly in air)
- Flight cancel (press DOWN + JUMP)
NEW '23 UPDATE!
Celebrate one-year since release with these new features:
- Amy Rose - added as a playable character in FreePlay Mode!
Select from three different movesets for Amy: Origins, Superstars, and S3 Air!
- Super Forms for All Characters! Turn on Super Forms in options (FreePlay Mode only)
- Lives off, Coins on! Option to replace lives with coins ala Sonic Origins.
- Turkish Language Support! The game has wonderfully been translated by Panache!
- Japanese Language Support! The game has wonderfully been translated by 奥村海斗