don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Sonic The Fighters Blitz Hyper Edition

General Information

Hello and welcome to the SAGE Page for Sonic The Fighters Blitz Hyper Edition, this page will give you a summary of what Hyper Edition is and what to expect in the SAGE Build.

What is Sonic The Fighters Blitz Hyper Edition?
Sonic The Fighters Blitz Hyper Edition is the continuation of Sonic The Fighters Blitz, originally made by Restless Dipstick which is the fan successor of Sonic The Fighters using the Ikemen GO Engine. Sonic The Fighters Blitz is a Sonic Fan Fighting Game that Restless was working on 2 years ago, but he had discontinued the game after the 1.0 Release. Hyper Edition's goal is to finish what Restless started and create the best version of the game for fans of the game to enjoy.
STFB Banner.png

What is in the SAGE 2023 Build of Hyper Edition?
Over the past year the game has changed a lot and this build is going to be an update to the recently released Overhaul Update. Since the first version there will be a roster of 10 characters, including a secret character that you can play, a new stage, and a few new mechanics and features for the player to enjoy. The team also has a lot planned for future updates so if you are interested to find out when they get released, you can join the Blitz League Server to stay tuned.
ikemen000.png

Latest reviews

I always love myself some fighting games and even tho STF has bad publicity, I did like when I played it, it is legitimately fun, this 2d version is even moreso.

The artwork here is very beautiful, with large size sprites, even if the colors are a bit mute they still are pleasing to the eye, plus how they animate and how fluid they are must had been a staggering job, so I must congratulate the animators particularly, I love the couple of visual gags here and there and I am glad to have to appreciate them.

The gameplay is a bit slow, with attacks that linger on for a bit too much... except I realized, that I wasn't using my fullest potential, when you get to learn combos and special moves, which isn't that hard, it becomes incredibly FUN to combo your enemy or to chain them with specials, I haven't thought to use supers but that's because I suck at inputting supers... sorry.

The music is taken from the OG game, period. It's the same great ost that the game had, ESPECIALLY that Metal Sonic theme... but I am getting off track here.

As an aside I like the character interactions, I just played as Tails so far but I liked the story cutscenes.

Overall, there was a lot of sweat, love, blood and effort into it, I have no major complains about it, but I'd want to see my girl Honey at some point.
All of you deserve this 5-star, good job.
S
Sonic and Tails
theres something wrong for me every time i pick a character the color pallet changes

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
Blitz League
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Fan Games

Share this item