don't click here

Demo Sonic of the Ring - Tutorials Room v0.5 Demo

Overview

Sonic of the Ring Tutorials Room v0.5
Click here to download

This game about training games on virtual with update version. similar Sonic Unleashed.
Sonic of the Ring Tutorials Room Version "0.1.5" is a fan game first zero number version in classic game engine generation from by SRPD11. Many are incomplete and broken in this game in zero version (v0.x.x). If project it's successful, version 1.0.0 will be release about adventure "Sonic of the Ring" Tutorials Room and substitution of a game logo. Sonic the hedgehog has been weakened with the Blue Ring in his hand. But he thought this was just a bracelet in his hand.

And Then
Sonic of the Ring Destination. This game about for future adventure scene
terrible the Stage:Nightmare Act:1 very hard difficulty but you the power hitory will reappear again from memories that was once used. There are 50 rings you can Super Boost to run fast for finished mission.
Story Mode will be Release in v0.9 and for trailer v1.0.

Game in the category Demo and Active Version Find the Blue Card for take registrations active game version!
if not find Blue Card, this game demo version like v0.0.0

Sshaders ConfigurationTool 2021
You can customize the game graphics with additional program Sshaders Configuration Tool

Download Sshaders ConfigurationTool Year Latest via Mediafire

How to use graphic with Sshaders
Extract "Sshaders Sshaders ConfigurationTool 2021.zip",
Copy file "Sshaders ConfigurationTool 2021.exe" to folder game belong SFG_GI030,
run application "Sshaders ConfigurationTool 2021.exe" you can setting shader with Sshader to game from SFG_GI030, exit the Configuration to save configuration shader,
and Play Game.

This showcase fan game demo always update version from v0.0.0 to v3
If interested in releasing this game.
Version Release :

Version 0.5 [RELEASE]
Whats new?
  • Instruction button
  • New enemy
  • Fix Memory (but CPU less convincing)
Version 0.4 - SAGE 2019
Whats new?
Version 0.3 STARS RELEASE VERSION
Whats new?
  • Sshaders ConfigurationTool 2019 Release
  • 50% Modern Sonic sprite animation
  • Reboot version 0.2.5
  • Game RELEASED from Project #404YOUTUBE link
Version 0.2.5 - SAGE 2018
Whats new?

• Stage MoonDay : Act 1, 2, 3
  • Unleash Power
Version 0.2
Whats new?
  • MoonDay Demo Release
  • Similar Sonic Unleashed
  • Fix problem Pause in there Dron Eagle
Version 0.1.5 Destination
This version will be removed if there is a strict copyright complaint.
Whats new?
  • Warning: Music Copyright Content Estimation [Click Music Here] 🙏I was an dumb when I was little.
  • Stage Nightmare : Act 1
  • Not Sonic of the Ring Tutorials Room
Version 0.1.5 STARS RELEASE VERSION
Whats new?
  • Boss SunDay Release
Version 0.1
Whats new?

• White Theme Color
Version 0.0.5
Whats new?

• Stage SunDay : Act 1, 2, 3
Version 0.0.0 PROJECT RELEASE
Whats new?
  • Stage SunDay : Act 1
See more about future of release version
Deviantart Journal

You can download the click above version but don't forget to read "Please read and how to control.txt" for see more game information. this fan game is still not yet perfectly engine because number 0 (zero) v0.x.x is classic game. you can check falling player stuck in above wall corner. that application version is updating, and waiting for the version update. It took me a long time to hone my skills to become the perfect game.

Thank you for Reading and Enjoy the game.

Updates

Credits

Copyright Characters Sonic The Hedgehog
SEGA® Sonic Team™

Sprite Ripped
Ren "Foxx" Ramos

VEBILLS
Nate the hedgehog
nedow
homingmissle333
iyim_frozen
sonicfan967
facundogomez
blakeyagami
crazyalec
jaysonjean
leazx
techokami

coldfan
bar kun
srpd

Effect Ripped
The VG resource - The texture resource

Effect Sound Ripped
The VG resource - The sound resource

Music
Argofox
A Himitsu - Icy Vindur
A Himitsu - Lost Within
ParagonX9
Haunted Wood + SRPD Cover
• Sonic Unleased Ost
└ Vs. Titan & Big Mother

Game Programmed
Game Maker 8

Game Created

GI030 - Game Indonesia 030

Powered
SFG GI030

Special Thanks
Best Friends
Family
Subscribers

Sonic of the Ring - Tutorials Room v0.5 Demo

Demo  Sonic of the Ring - Tutorials Room v0.5 Demo

Sonic of the Ring Tutorials Room v0.5 Click here to download This game about training games on virtual with update version. similar Sonic Unleashed. Sonic of the Ring Tutorials Room Version "0.1.5" is a fan game first zero number version in classic game engine generation from by SRPD11. Many...

Latest reviews

WOW! It's incredibly amazing!!! The animations and combat are perfect! I would like to know one thing: One day we will be able to download it as an engine to make our own fangames of this style??
M
MartinatorSTH
Please answer me 🙏🙏!
SRPD30
SRPD30

Comments

The Time limit is WAY to strict, the robot's attacks are near impossible to dodge without slowing down in some way, and the entire game closes when you fail and there is no way to skip the fail screen either way.

The Time limit is WAY to strict, the robot's attacks are near impossible to dodge without slowing down in some way, and the entire game closes when you fail and there is no way to skip the fail screen either way.
sorry finished playing the game suddenly closed, because if sonic limits his ability only hit by enemy attacks then finaly the game is over (Screen close), if sonic finish 100.00% then sonic will meet the dark side sonic.
I've created a story in this game but only slightly.
that's Sonic of the Ring Destination to end all the problems that will end.

Last edited:
sorry can be understand translate my language?

It's a little hard to understand. But could you fix the Time Limit and possibly telegraph attacks better? That would help greatly. Also here's a suggestion, Could you add a control configuration because the current keyboard controls do not work for me. Thank you for replying either way though.

ok i will implement it. but in SotRD version "Key Perfect Dark Sonic".
if i can.

ok i will implement it. but in SotRD version "Key Perfect Dark Sonic".
if i can.

I was wondering how I can get the boost effect sprite, could you help me out? I'm planning to use it for my own game, and I am apparently a terrible 2D effects animator, and I cannot use a 3D sprite, so I need the boost sprite in a two-dimensional format.

Item information

Added by
SRPD30
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from SRPD30