Brock Crocodile returns to SAGE in an all-new, action-packed demo! Armed with his trusty whip and oh-so-handy fruit gun, the rad-red croc is ready to tackle a brand-new stage: Beehive Battleship! Swing across pits with his whip and send the villains packing with their five a day in this platforming adventure!
CHANGES FROM SAGE 2019 DEMO
- A brand-new level to adventure through: Beehive Battleship is a mechanical marvel… but it’s also a beehive, so try not to get stung! Alongside the fast-flowing honey-rivers, there are plenty of dangerous traps and deadly enemies waiting for Brock...
- Customisable controls: Want to play the game with your own setup? No problem! Customise the inputs however you like. W, A, S, and D or Up, Down, Left and Right - pick whatever suits you! D-pad? Analogue stick? We’ve got you covered!.
- Window options: Choose from a variety of sizes for the game's 'windowed' mode. Alternatively, you can enjoy the demo in complete fullscreen glory!
- A revamped look for Brock to rock: Brock's sprite has been refined to help him stand out against the crowd! Everything's changed, from new and shiny idle poses to a snappier, more responsive whipping animation.
- More chiptune music goodness for your soul: This time, there are even more tracks for the players to enjoy. There are more than 10 tracks to jam to in this demo alone!
- A richer narrative: Get to know the characters and world of Brock Crocodile. Now you can chat with the (mostly) friendly residents of Crocoh Lake, and enjoy quirky story-snippets in all-new cutscenes.
- A cosy place to crash: You can access Brock’s pad to get hints for secret treasures, change your controls, and even listen to the game's soundtrack. Oh, and it’s a pretty cool place to hang out, too!
Please consider supporting the project on: www.twitter.com/brockcrocodile
After dealing with the totally nasty-mean turtle in Raptor Ruins, Brock returned home to enjoy some well-deserved R&R. … Unfortunately for him, Crocoh Lake would soon be attacked by the flying Kingdom of Honeypot!
Now, with warrior bees waging war on the peaceful town, Brock decides to infiltrate the Beehive Battleship to face off against their ruler: Princess Cassandra Honeypot.
Please note: Brock Crocodile allows players to customise their control schemes in which ever way they would like. You can play either keyboard or controller and assign whichever input buttons you wish!
Director: Javed Miah - https://twitter.com/Akifromspace
Lead Artist: Miles Arquio - https://twitter.com/TheDuckGod
Coding: Mark Boyde-Shaw - https://twitter.com/Rulrite
Sound: Steve Lakawicz - https://twitter.com/a_p_0_c
Writing: Luke Habib
Additional art: Molly Heady-Carroll - https://twitter.com/Molly_H_C
Additional art: Matthew Weekes - https://twitter.com/matwekpixel
Fancy drawing Brock? Here's a reference sheet!