don't click here

Brock Crocodile Demo 2020

I love this fangame. The music is great, the artwork is outstanding, it even has a nice manual with really nice art too :)
The expressions are 10/10. The gameplay is great too, i'd say this game is pretty much perfect even if no game is perfect. It's really good and I have nothing bad to say about it, no oddities or suggestions. Just wanted to say I love this fangame.
Oh and I love the characters too!!! And Brock! Character design is a 10/10 as well.
I love how its got alot of neat collectable treasures too.
AND THE DIALOGUE IS AMAZING I LOVE IT.
Last edited:
Reactions: Aki-at
Aki-at
Aki-at
Wow that's a lot of high praise Pyra's Wolf, I'm really glad you liked it! I remember your comment from last year too and I'm glad the characters of Brock Crocodile continue to be so memorable for you! Please continue to support us in future releases :)
Pyra's Wolf
Pyra's Wolf
Presentation, Artwork, Soundtrack, Dialogue, Gameplay. This game does everything right and I love it, I will always be excited for a new update about this game!! <3 Thanks for making this!
S
Supersonic61332
I love the ideas here! the cons are: if you have a controller on or connected you are forced to use it and 2nd con you cant aim your wip to where you want it to be
other than that the game is amazing! keep up the good work!
This is without a doubt the original game I was most hyped about playing and the most memorable original game I remember from SAGE 2019. I love everything about this game. The aesthetics are clearly Sonic inspired, yet you do not let your source of inspiration limit you. The game play is like a mix between Sonic and Bionic Commando, while the scenery gives me Sonic 3&K and Donkey Kong Country 2 vibes. I love the writing and I love the humor used in it.

Also I want to add that as a Linux user I had no issue running this using WINE, so if you are a Linux user thinking about trying this, please do!
Last edited:
Aki-at
Aki-at
Oh I do remember you from last year Mr.rubbaduck, how have you been? It's good to see a returning face, here's to many more SAGEs!

I'm grateful to see we're still impressing you and happy to see there's no issues with WINE. Brock is coming close to the end of it's development journey so we hope you'll continue to support the project once we reach the end!
This game is giving me strong Sonic the Hedgehog vibes but yet it's so different in a good way. The levels are nicely designed and the boss in this demo is simple to understand. The controls are decent and are customizable, which is always a plus. I see some really good potential in this game, hope this turns out great in the end.
Aki-at
Aki-at
Thank you for registering and trying out SAGE games SpiffyRuffleroni! I'm glad you liked the art and level design, we spent a lot of time on them. Please continue to support us through our twitter page or future SFGHQ updates!
I loved the Instruction Manual inserts that came with it. Great addition to a great game.

The platforming was great and figuring out the controls wasn't hard.

Only real issue I had was that it didn't like me pressing UP/DOWN as well as Left or RIght, making it a bit hard to swing with the whip unless I was very careful.
Aki-at
Aki-at
Hi Dave! Can I ask if you were using dpad or analog on controller, or was this a problem on the keyboard as well?

I'm glad you enjoyed the game! The manual was designed to invoke feelings of the 90s, we want the game to scream that to you from the get go! Please continue to support our game either through future SFGHQ updates or on our twitter page, www.twitter.com/brockcrocodile :)
BigTheDave
BigTheDave
XBox 360 controller, dpad. I never hit Up+Direction on the keyboard at the same time so I have no idea.