don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Sonic Adventure DS Demo 2

General Information

Sonic Adventure DS is a game made from the ground up for both Nintendo DS and the PC.
If you want to try out the DS version on PC, MelonDS is the preferred emulator, though Desmume should also work.
Huge engine improvements from the first demo, now featuring audio, a more detailed stage, a modicum of objects, and un-hardcoded levels.
Experience Emerald Coast like never before with edited & remade assets. Runs on real DS hardware!

Discord I guess (not dedicated to SADS, just to my various projects in general): https://discord.gg/dn3wvjfUAV

Controls:
DS:
A - jump
B - spindash
D-pad - move
L/R - camera
(Debug)X - hover
PC:
Z - jump
X - spindash
Arrow keys - move
Q/W - camera
(Debug)A - hover
Reactions: Orange Pawn

Latest reviews

After playing the first demo last year I can say that this project is improved but still has that "tech demo" feel to it. Impressive to see the work in DS as always (although for some reason my melonDS didn't launch it) and I hope that all stages will be playable sometime in the future.
Awesome work. Ran on my DSi via Twilight Menu and it worked a charm. Really amazing and impressive how you've got this prototype working within the constraints. Really cool, genuinely.

Comments

I put this on my DSi's SD card and ran it through Twilight menu. I thought it wouldn't load, but it did! Amazing graphics for a DS prototype!

Item information

Added by
Yacker
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from Yacker