don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Out-Class Hunter (SAGE '23 Demo)

General Information

WHAT IS OUT-CLASS HUNTER?

Out-Class Hunter
is a story that follows the Bounty Hunter H-14 "Winona" tasked with taking down a mysterious mercenary who has taken the biome research space station Olieribos hostage. This mercenary has completely flooded the station with his deadly robots. Luckily for H-14 for every one she takes down she gets a bigger reward.

Demo Features

• Fast Paced Gameplay
  • Preview of Chapter 1 & 2 Stages of the Full Game
    • 2 Normal Stages, 1 Boss Stage
    • Hub Featuring a Vending Machine
  • Secret Indie Carts & CDs
  • Droppable Checkpoints
  • Unreal Engine 5! featuring software based raytracing!
  • Bounty System! - You gain reward instead of points! Every robot destroyed ,Boss Defeated ,Stage cleared ,Pickups Picked! gains you more reward! However being a bounty hunter ain't easy. Negative actions like Taking Damage, and Dying will make you lose reward and even go into debt!.
  • Spend that reward! - Sometimes you'll need to pay your way to success. You can buy extra checkpoints ,health, and sometimes you can only reach certain areas with enough reward.
  • Hub World! - Explore the Space Station, Spend your rewards, and Discover Secrets!

Latest reviews

I checked up this one last year and I am just now bothering to give it an actual review, since I gave it none past year.
Since the game's so brief I'll be quick with this one, I do like that there are some improvements regarding level design and gameplay, the game is difficult but fair and I like how expansive they are.
The gameplay is quite solid, again I have a skill issue when it comes to platformers but this one wasn't that hard to get into once I get used to it, albeit I'd like if the mouse camera had more sensitivity.
I do also like Winona, she has a cute design and an attitude, I do want to know more about the lore in the future.
The music selection is good too, I find the forest tune particularly memorable, nothing else to say.

The game's not completely flawless, like there's some issue with collision either for or against me(IE: either when I am attacking or when the enemy attacks me), the first level being too short, being able to be completed on less than half a minute, lack of enemy variety(albeit I do like the laser cacti, that's a step up), some bugs that cause or are caused by the weird things and even the AI of the only enemy there is sometimes looks... lobotomized, seriously they don't attack me at all. However, the creator has took these into consideration and he has been already taking a look into whatever's happening, so props for that, and I'd like if the first level was a bit more long and less throwaway. As a bonus I'd like a limited lives system, where if I lose my lives or something I'd have to restart the level with the enemies intact, just as extra challenge.

Anyways, I hope the next version of this game turns even beter, I do like the level variety now and I see the game having a good future.

Comments

there's a lot to like about this game! the lead character design is cute, the voice acting's got a great vibe, love the overall aesthetic. only complaint is that landing on platforms can be pretty tricky with the camera fixed how it is.

one thing i'm excited to see in the full game is more enemies/combat! had a lot of fun circling around the laser towers while i smacked them in the new sand dunes level.

there's a lot to like about this game! the lead character design is cute, the voice acting's got a great vibe, love the overall aesthetic. only complaint is that landing on platforms can be pretty tricky with the camera fixed how it is.

one thing i'm excited to see in the full game is more enemies/combat! had a lot of fun circling around the laser towers while i smacked them in the new sand dunes level.
Hey there are camera options in the settings to adjust the camera height. Also I'm glad you enjoyed the demo :)

hey I had a MAJOR visual glitch in the first level, imma just send a pic because if i sent full gameplay it'd hurt to watch, and I'm also unable to attach an image but it basically turns the game into a super hard to look at laser show.

hey I had a MAJOR visual glitch in the first level, imma just send a pic because if i sent full gameplay it'd hurt to watch, and I'm also unable to attach an image but it basically turns the game into a super hard to look at laser show.
Sounds like a GPU issue. Id recommend updating your drivers

Item information

Added by
7hrone
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Original Games

More from 7hrone