don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Out-Class Hunter (SAGE '22 Demo)

General Information

WHAT IS OUT-CLASS HUNTER?

Out-Class Hunter is a story that follows the Bounty Hunter H-14 "Winona" tasked with taking down a mysterious mercenary who has taken the biome research space station Olieribos hostage. This mercenary has completely flooded the station with his deadly robots. Luckily for H-14 for every one she takes down she gets a bigger reward.

Demo Features

• Fast Paced Gameplay
  • First Preview Chapter of the Full Game
    • 2 Normal Stages, 1 Boss Stage
    • Hub Featuring a Vending Machine
  • Secret Indie Carts
  • Droppable Checkpoints
  • Unreal Engine 5! featuring software based raytracing!
  • Bounty System! - You gain reward instead of points! Every robot destroyed ,Boss Defeated ,Stage cleared ,Pickups Picked! gains you more reward! However being a bounty hunter ain't easy. Negative actions like Taking Damage, and Dying will make you lose reward and even go into debt!.
  • Spend that reward! - Sometimes you'll need to pay your way to success. You can buy extra checkpoints ,health, and sometimes you can only reach certain areas with enough reward.
  • Hub World! - Explore the Space Station,Spend your rewards, and Discover Secrets!
Reactions: KnightOfGames

Latest reviews

i absolutely loved the speed & how beautiful the game looks, the srb2 inspiration is coming through very clearly because it feels just as smooth. only thing i would say is maybe make the enemy pickups pop out just as soon as theyre killed though, or even automatically give the reward to the player - waiting around can kill a bit of that speed in the otherwise satisfyingly quick combat
Reactions: 7hrone
7hrone
7hrone
Thanks for the feedback on enemy drops. We've been tossing around a few ideas internally about changes to this.
We've been considering changing it back to automatic rewards, we are also playing around with the idea of juggling enemies for extra reward.

Comments

considering this is a game inspired by SRB2, should I use controller or K&M for this?

considering this is a game inspired by SRB2, should I use controller or K&M for this?
Both get the same amount of attention in development!
Personally I use KB&M. I recommend using whatever you're most comfortable with!

Item information

Added by
7hrone
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Original Games

More from 7hrone

Share this item