don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Mushroom Kingdom Fusion

Very enjoyable experience, to be honest I am surprised the team managed to cram so much yet it all is very... cohesive? yeah, it turns out it makes sense to play most of the game with all of the characters, and the quantity of levels and the content overall is actually commendable, of course not everything is perfect, some levels are not that well designed, others have jerk moves like an enemy shooting offscreen or having to do a leap of faith, but at least a good 80% of the levels are decent no matter what character you play. I did enjoy playing with both Arthur and Roll, bulldozing around with my superior firepower is always a joy, but of course the puzzles and the bosses are well thought, so I actually use my characters to my advantage.
Albeit as much I enjoy Arthur... I find him a bit lame, because his armors don't improve him, I do want to be able to charge my firepower and have in general better weapons, and I find many of the weapons are redundant like the scythe and the discs and I see no reason to pick the First game's torch over the second one's.
Also I found a few silly bugs here and there, like one boss disappearing or that arthur's weapons don't do damage up close to destructible objects.
Nevertheless the fact that you managed to make all of this is commendable, now it needs proper modding tools and it will be perfect.