don't click here

Sonic Colors VN (SAGE '23 Demo)

General Information

Sonic Colors VN is a remake of Sonic Colors DS in a Visual Novel format using the Ren'Py game engine. This project bridges the gap between all versions of the tale, stringing their plot threads together. After a year of development, this fully-featured demo provides a vertical slice of the core experience!

Demo Features

- Fully-voiced cutscenes
- Remixed Soundtrack
- 2 acts & 3 missions
- 5 minigames

Please note that there is no controller support.

To keep up with the game's development, join the Colors Initiative on Twitter and YouTube!

Screenshots

cap 1.png
cap 2.png
cap 3.png

Latest reviews

The game's interesting as I think this is the first game to transform a 3d/2.5d game into a VN.

With that said, there are a couple of minor problems (Such as a spelling error and not being able to say no during mission 2)

And the major issue that this game has (So far) is that the last mission can be quite a pain. Not only can you lose even when you cleared all of your cards. But you can also soft-lock the game when neither you nor your opponent can play the card and the deck ran out of cards.

It's a decent effort. But still has some rough edges to make this game good.
Reactions: alex magee art
alex magee art
alex magee art
Thanks for playing! I really appreciate the feedback.
Mission 2's choices are meant for flavor text, as the situation calls for that to be the case.
As for mission 3, the soft-lock has been fixed. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Comments

Item information

Added by
alex magee art
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games