don't click here

Christmas SAGE 2023 Bracket Chain (Early Gameplay Demo)

Overview

An action-packed adventure where you dash, grab, and fling your way through a variety of stages!
Follow the robot Bracket as he ventures out of his technology-driven home realm and into Alastair, a mysterious new realm governed exclusively by magic. Meet determined allies, heartfelt villagers, zany goons, and dangerous villains. (Cutscenes & story elements are absent for Early Gameplay Demo!)

Bracket.png

Explore and Master 2 Early Gameplay Demo Stages
Each stage is unique - from crystals to carry around, to chasms to zip across, to mind-boggling toggle switch puzzles, every stage will demand the best of your combat skills, puzzle-solving wits, and creativity with Bracket's Chain. Do you have what it takes to overcome each of the challenges ahead?

Lex.png

Find Tokens and Improve Your Rank in Each Stage
Collect the 3 tokens hidden in each stage and use them to increase your maximum HP, or put your Chain mastery to the test with the Ranking system! It's perfect for scratching that completionist itch!

Aster.png

And Discover the Hidden Truth about Alastair...
Unlock special flashbacks from Bracket's past as you progress through the game. These flashbacks might just be the uniting thread between all of the seemingly unrelated elements in Bracket's journey through Alastair... It's up to you to unravel the mystery and save the day once and for all!

Nova.png

Media

Credits

• Alumae: Main Developer
  • CosmicNobab: Character Promo Art
  • Sodacoma: Awakening Complete Tileset (asset pack)
Testers:
  • AxlThunder
  • CosmicNobab
  • CosmicPoet
  • Edwardivan
  • mm93
  • Ralphrius
  • VioApollo
Special Thanks:
  • CosmicNobab
  • Lavie_Azure

Latest reviews

Very polished all around! You have some neat platforming puzzles going on, and things feel very snappy to actually play.
I think my only concern is that it might look a bit too close visually to the GBC Zeldas as it is now? I know it's a strong inspiration, but I feel like people might assume it's an entirely different type of game from screenshots alone.
Aside from that, looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Reactions: Alumae
First of all, I love the character designs, especially the main character! I really like this game a lot. I can definitely feel the Zelda and Megaman inspiration and I think it works really well. Movement and controls of the character feels perfect and works really well. The topdown perspective adventure/action-style game is something that is sorely missing from the market these days with a lot of games so it definitely fills a niche in the current day gaming offerings. Music is also good and very charming. Visually the game is very pretty and I like how it looks too. Looking forward to seeing more from you, will keep an eye out for the project! Keep it up
Reactions: Alumae

Comments

Item information

Added by
Alumae
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Downloads