don't click here

Christmas SAGE 2023 Bracket Chain (Early Gameplay Demo)

Very polished all around! You have some neat platforming puzzles going on, and things feel very snappy to actually play.
I think my only concern is that it might look a bit too close visually to the GBC Zeldas as it is now? I know it's a strong inspiration, but I feel like people might assume it's an entirely different type of game from screenshots alone.
Aside from that, looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Reactions: Alumae
First of all, I love the character designs, especially the main character! I really like this game a lot. I can definitely feel the Zelda and Megaman inspiration and I think it works really well. Movement and controls of the character feels perfect and works really well. The topdown perspective adventure/action-style game is something that is sorely missing from the market these days with a lot of games so it definitely fills a niche in the current day gaming offerings. Music is also good and very charming. Visually the game is very pretty and I like how it looks too. Looking forward to seeing more from you, will keep an eye out for the project! Keep it up
Reactions: Alumae