don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Boring Rock Demo

General Information

77058410-ED6C-4B5B-A8B8-3DA5A9A883B9.jpeg Jump into a brand new game with an art style of a high school notebook. Collect milk and dodge Guses. It’s a demo but the game is coming out next year.

Latest reviews

Not bad at all! I really liked the vibe of this game, it was really nice! I can't wait to see what comes of this!
A bit of criticism I have to give is that you should make the ground more visible, because in the first level it took me some time to understand what I was supposed to be seeing. But apart from that great game!
Reactions: F108_Star
pretty nice, no bugs i encountered. and the music sets a nice mood..

if i had anything that bothered me a little bit, it would be that sometimes i didn't know where i was going because i couldn't understand what i was seeing.

i think what may help is to draw the grounds and the walls that you can walk and bump into a bit darker than the other things.
this way they can be seen a little bit easier.

i hope to see more of this game :)
Reactions: F108_Star

Comments

This is a really interesting look, reminds me of The Neverhood. Though I do think it would improve player conveyance if the solid parts of each screen were drawn in a heavier black, maybe use pencil for the background objects and pen for the parts of the stage that can be interacted with.

Item information

Added by
Fastisaiah
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More in Original Games

Share this item