don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Variable Geo vs. Asuka 120%

General Information

186072881.jpg

Variable Geo vs. Asuka 120% is a crossover fighting game with characters from Variable Geo and Asuka 120%. Here everything will be standard as in many fighting games, but with differences. For example, some characters from Asuka 120% received new specials and improved supers that differed from the original. At the moment, there are four characters available from Variable Geo and Asuka 120%, in the future this fighting game will be filled with all the characters from both franchises, if everything works out with the development, maybe I’ll even add something bonus, but not a fact.

Small Warning: This fan game is a project that is currently in progress and has some minor issues. Please understand that this fan game is still in development and that you may find some music-related flaws in the levels from Asuka 120% and the low resolution of the fan game that have not been fixed at the time of release.

The Mechanics:
Default Controls: Z - Low Punch (Variable Geo), Low Punch and Kick (Asuka 120%)
X - High Punch (Variable Geo), Medium Punch and Kick (Asuka 120%)
C - High Punch and Kick (Asuka 120%)
A - Low Kick (Variable Geo), Power Charge (Asuka 120%)
S - High Kick (Variable Geo), Counter Attack (Asuka 120%)
D - Grab (Asuka 120%)

*Please note that the controls are configurable, and that gamepad controls need to be manually adjusted in the Options menu.

Screenshots:
bandicam 2023-08-21 18-37-24-895.jpg

bandicam 2023-08-21 18-37-54-245.jpg

Comments

I like the idea of this,
But why do the Asuka 120% characters not play like asuka 120% at all?
if it was to make em in line with how the variable geo characters played, i'd understand, but they don't play like how they do either
medium attacks weren't a thing in either series, and shoryuken inputs with asuka characters is just wrong...

Item information

Added by
Green 38
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item