don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Turbo Leaper SAGE '23 Demo

General Information

Turbo Leaper: SAGE '23 Demo

TLSageLogoScreenshot.png

The multiverse is colliding! Experience a small sample in this demo, with guest star Scruffy!

Some dark force has awoken far away... Breaking apart the barriers between different universes has opened wild portals, leaking corrupting energy!

It is up to a rag-tag group to eventually put a stop to this. But, first let's take a look at some sample levels from two different campaigns in Turbo Leaper!

Adventure Begins

TLSageAdventureBegins.png

Starting off in a simple journey, Fred notices a temple appear from thin air near his neighborhood! Inside, he finds a swirling purple portal. Where will his adventure lead from here?

Surfin' the United States of Craziness

TLSageSurfin.png

Ah yes, the Super Freaks appear again! Our wacky hero Scruffy has gotten entangled in this storyline as well. Kranion had recently taken ahold of the Unlimit Energy and escaped through a portal. Soon after, his forces seem to be acting out of control! Portals have appeared all over the U.S.C.; linking them in odd ways as well. What type of craziness will Scruffy face?

Latest reviews

amazing game, really reminded me of I wanna be the guy clones in th ebest way possible
Very solid game so far, I like what it has to offer and how it plays, it is pretty unusual because rather than being the fast paced action game or being more like mario, it instead reminds me more of I Wanna Be the Guy because it relies on being careful and using calculated manuvering, because a wrong step can mean death, at first you learn this the hard way but afterwards you know what to expect and what to wait for... of course it's much fairer than IWBTG lmao. I mostly died because of my fault, because levels have their trick or bosses have their pattern, so points for balance.

The graphics are minimalistic but I think they work in the game's favor, having the best viewing distance in sacrifice of graphics, and even then they are appealing enough, of course it happened that I did some jumps of faith but those were my fault.

The music, even tho it is a bit inconsistent over stages, because of the changing soundfont, I found some worthwile tracks and some that I found very good, nothing much to say here.

Overall, it's a good game and it has a lot of potential, so good job.
Reactions: F108_Star
Turbo Leaper is a really cool platformer with a breakneck pace to it, it kind of feels like an interesting mix between a traditional platformer and something like Celeste. This one's got loads of potential.

Also the Super Freaks rep? Flawless. It mixes together things from across the entire series and meshes it into the story in pretty cool ways!

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
Riegel25
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games