don't click here

Sonic Spectre v0.5 SAGE 2023 demo

The stages are a oftentimes a bit messy and in the first zone the background is hard to make out from the foreground. But apart from that I love the After the Sequel vibes I'm getting from this. The bosses are an absolute hightlight. There is alot of content too. Five (from the looks of it) finished zones. I Hope this reaches completion! When it is completed it'll deserve 5 stars.
It doesn't work on the latest version of Windows 10. It opens the game and then, 2 or 3 seconds later, it close itself. I tried even the Copyrighted free version of the game and does the same thing. This game is fantastic from YouTube videos of the game but if doesn't work on the latest version of Windows 10, becomes a very unfinished Sonic game that has a lot of bugs and doesn't work on certain Modern Windows versions. Please fix it.
TheBearBridge
TheBearBridge
I'm afraid that's really just your computer acting up. It works completely fine on mine which also has the latest version of windows 10. Try opening it on another device.
S
Sonic2Fan
I have only 1 PC and is my main one. This PC runs fine the 0.4.2 demo of this game. Maybe there's a error in the code that doesn't load something and closes the game? Because part of coding errors is when there's an error in some lines that are scripted to load game files that require to play the game. It's maybe a coding issue on the .exe file because the .exe file from the 0.4.2 works fine so please check the code of the .exe file of the 0.5 version to see if there's errors in the code.