don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Sonic Requeset SAGE 2023 Demo

General Information

OI! THOUGHT I SHOULD WARN YOU ABOUT SOMETHING!
If you do take on the game's "Requeset Challenge", do note that it contains a jumpscare and loud noises. You've been warned!

Sonic Requeset is just your generic Sonic fan game. It's been a project I've been working on this project for a while now and am very happy to show off this game (even though I already have but whatever).

This demo includes:

-- 2 Playable Zones
-- Rampant Flower Zone, your standard "Green Hill" level, but without "Hill" in the name.
-- Molten Foundry Zone, a lava siphoning plant Eggman is using to fuel his base.
-- 5 Playable Characters, including an original character thats totally not just a green Sonic.
-- Sonic, With his drop dash from Mania, and an insta-shield if he doesn't have a shield.
-- Tails, With his standard Sonic 3 Moveset.
-- Knuckles, With his standard Sonic 3 Moveset
-- Amy, with a hammer bounce move, adapted from Extra Slot Amy for Sonic 3 AIR.
-- Ring, with his Star Jump, acting as a high double jump, and his Star Kick that can hone in on nearby enemies below him.
-- The "Requeset Challenge". Can you beat the game without getting caught?

Controls (Cause the control scheme can confuse people.)
Jump - Z or A (Used for jumping or using the character's jump action.)
Action - X or S (Used for using shield abilities, everyone can do it, not just Sonic.)
Special - Q or V (Used for restarting the stage in the Requeset Challenge)
Pause - Enter (Pause da gaem)

Have Fun!
Reactions: New Vick

Comments

Ah this feels good! Sometimes all you want out of life is generic sonic fangame and this delivers, plus a moveset for Amy! Color choices need a little more work yet but in general this plays fine and I had a good time.

Item information

Added by
fwugFaz
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from fwugFaz

Share this item