don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Ring

General Information

SAGE 500x500 Logo.png

Sonic Fighting Heroes: King of The Rings (SFH:KOTR) is a MUGEN-based 2D Fighting Game, which has been in development since 2017! This started as a solo project, and while it still is, I've found things and met people along the way, who have helped me in bringing you V3.0 today!

-GAMEPLAY-
---------------
SFH:KOTR takes inspiration from the Marvel vs Capcom, King of Fighters, and Street Fighter Series. It features Launchers and Air Combos, yet the game overall tends to have a KoF/SF-esque feel. Chain Combos are present, but just like any other fighting game, there are many more combinations beyond the built in chains.

Super moves are present as well, in the form of EMERALD FINISHES. In battle, you have a Chaos Emerald gauge below your healthbar. Once filled, with the input of a special command, your character will perform an Emerald Finish. An Emerald Finish is a flashy super move, which does unbelievable amounts of damage, and just might seal your opponent's fate, if performed while they're at low health.

-CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER!-

Sonic.gif
Sonic.png
-SONIC-
----------
Type: Rush-Down

Tails.gif
Tails.png
-TAILS-
---------
Type: Flight | Keep-Away

Knuckles.gif
Knuckles.png
-KNUCKLES-
---------------
Type: Shoto | Semi-Charge

Shadow.gif
Shadow.png
-SHADOW-
--------------
Type: Shoto | Combo-Centric | Rush-Down

Silver.gif
Silver.png
-SILVER-
----------
Type: Keep-Away | Combo-Centric

Espio.gif
Espio.png
-ESPIO-
---------
Type: Rush-Down | Combo-Centric

Scourge.gif
Scourge.png
-SCOURGE-
-------------
Type: Rush-Down | Shoto

-STAGES-
-----------
SFH:KOTR features 26 stages from various iconic games and scenarios! Some may even surprise you!

-SCREENSHOTS-
-------------------

-MAIN MENU-
mugen000.png

-CHARACTER SELECT-
mugen001.png

-LOADING SCREEN-
mugen003.png

-OPTIONS SCREEN-
mugen000.png

-GAMEPLAY-

mugen011.png

mugen014.png

Comments

Just beat arcade mode with Silver! His moveset is super fun, I especially love the fact that he has a counter (I'm a sucker for fighting game characters with counters, lol) and the "It's No Use" ability made playing keepaway fun! Not sure if there's a movelist anywhere in-game but I kinda wish there was so I could get a full idea of what every character is capable of. I had a fun time with the game!

Not sure if there's a movelist anywhere in-game but I kinda wish there was so I could get a full idea of what every character is capable of. I had a fun time with the game!
Thank you for the feedback! While I haven't implemented one in-game, I've included a Movelists Folder, containing .txt files for each character. Please re-download the game. Thanks again!

Item information

Added by
SonicSkills
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item