don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Sonic Aurora Demo 4 SAGE 2023

General Information

Sonic Aurora; Created by Scorbunny Channel on the Youtube.

Starring:

-Sonic The Hedgehog
-Tails Miles Prowder
-Knuckles The Echidna

The Stages:

1. Joyride Island Zone
2. Hidden Cavern Zone
3. Autumn Woods Zone
4. Oasis Palace Zone
5. Neonlight Sparkle Zone
6. Flooded Base Zone
7. Polar Wonderland Zone
8. Solution Greenhouse Zone
9. Rave Station Zone
10. Genocide Madness Zone

Engine Used: Gmate Engine by Scorbunny Channel Team, Pvic and Electroblock

Music (c) Euan Gallacher, Andre Ilham Saputra, The Legend of Renegade, Obscure, SpeedVGM, AshZone's 2nd Account, RushJet,Bloo BenCD, And More

The Sonic series belong to SEGA and Sonic Team.
This game is made for the fan and by the fans.
This game shouldn't be sold.

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles rides in the tornado when Dr. Eggman and Metal Sonic Arrives to crash the tornado and landed into the Joyride Island. Suddenly when we gonna to stop Dr. Eggman at the Genocide Madness in space, Even though Sonic and his friends were on adventure begins to explore and collecting all seven chaos emeralds.
Reactions: SonicJay

Latest reviews

Fun up until the moving platforms. Was super unfun and couldn't progress past it.

Comments

I like a lot of what I'm seeing here. Aside from some graphical bugs, I think the only major pain point I had with this was the prevalence of bits where you're expected to ride a slowly moving object across a pit. That just kills the flow and there's nothing exciting about it. Said objects would also be in inconvenient spots when I reached them. Hidden Cavern in particular had a spot where I reached a big lava lake and had no idea what I was expected to do, because the platform that moved across it was way off screen.

Item information

Added by
Scorbunny Channel
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from Scorbunny Channel