don't click here

Mobius: SAGE '21 Edition

General Information

MOBIUS THIRD EDITION
Mobius Third Edition is finally here! A complete rebalancing with more Units, more Heroes, bigger guns, and a whole lot of new content, the World's Most Way Past Cool Wargame has never been this amazing! Click here to play it!

THE FIRST TABLETOP GAME TO EVER BE A PART OF SAGE!
THE WORLD’S MOST WAY-PAST-COOL WARGAME
JUST GOT COOLER

Mobius is a fan-made tabletop wargame based on Archie Comics’ 24-year run of Sonic the Hedgehog, allowing you to fight Large Skirmishes in the worlds of Archie Comics’ Sonic the Hedgehog!

It features stats for all your favourite heroes and villains, and rules to suit every playstyle from hordes of Eggman Robots to squads of elite Freedom Fighters. There’s an ever-evolving plethora of army books and supplements to represent the many factions within the pages of the world’s most way past cool comic - and you can even make your own Units!

What's Different About SAGE Edition?
SAGE 21 Edition is a very special early release of the Third Edition Core Rulebook, containing a timeline of the events leading up to Mobius and a summary of all the Factions released so far, including their background and advice on how to play them!

*Don't worry - all the Second Edition Faction Books are included, too - with terminology updated for Third Edition!

How Can I Get Involved?
The Best Way to help Mobius is to follow this page and share it! Also, if you have any questions, feedback, suggestions, or battle reports, be sure to contact me via @IoanMakesGames on Twitter!

After SAGE I'll be writing an FAQ and Errata book titled The Knothole Conventions, and not only will I answer your question(s) then and there but the question (and my answer!) will probably get an entry in that book! If you'd like to help in other ways, I'm always open to collaborate with other Archie Sonic fans and tabletop gamers alike, so don't be afraid to get in touch!

A NEW Mobius Discord!
Want a place to discuss tabletop gaming (not just Mobius, either!) and Sonic the Hedgehog? The new Mobius Discord has you covered! Click here to join us!

For more information and older editions visit
www.ioandaviesjohn.com/mobius

Comments

Someone make an RTS game based on this tabletop game. I imagine a game inspired by games like Command & Conquer, Warcraft, Age of Empires and Dawn of War.

Someone make an RTS game based on this tabletop game. I imagine a game inspired by games like Command & Conquer, Warcraft, Age of Empires and Dawn of War.
Thanks for the kind words! Funny you should mention that, as a friend and I were considering doing an OpenRA mod based on this!

I've always considered a map-based campaign system like Total War a good fit, though way too ambitious for the sort of budget we'd have. 😅

Item information

Added by
IoanMakesGames
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from IoanMakesGames

Share this item