don't click here

Megaman X in Sonic Blasting Adventure

Honestly the fact that an horrible bootleg can invoke good games based off of it, and this one was a fun experience. Having those levels from the OG translated into Mega Man levels work quite well and I like how well the gameplay flows, I was going to dock points for lack of substance but I discovered you discover new skills in the 2nd and 4th zones, so that's alright.
I do have two main criticisms, one is that the flow of the game is confusing, because after I defeat Eggman in space, I end up in a desert and have to confront silver sonic, wouldn't be it better if I have to defeat silver sonic first and THEN go into space and defeat Eggman as the grand finale? specially since the boss of that stage is MUCH harder.

And speaking of that, the main reason I docked a point from this entry...
1694290608105.png

This... worthless piece of scrap metal is nothing worth of cheap, honestly I was in dismay when I knew that I had to confront it twice, because of the ludicrously random pattern, I could not read its pattern and I had to mostly get lucky, the fact that the dash locks while I am crouching doesn't help. If I could dash while pressing the down button that would had helped, but alas, I can only do either of the two at the time, so I'd suggeest if I could dash while pressing down or hell! make this boss less sporadic, because it's the only boss I consistently lost lifes to and the fact that I lose my skills when I continue is painful, So I want this guy to have a pattern more like Proto Man in Mega Man 7.

Nevertheless, the rest of the game is good, good job.
Reactions: F108_Star