don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Kura5: Bonds of the Undying

General Information

tumblrHeader3.png

Kura5 is a non-canonical fan game for the Boktai series and it's successor, Lunar Knights. It's neither a full remake nor a sequel, but a remix of both familiar Boktai staples and new elements that seek to recreate the magic that we all loved from the series. Kura5's weather system knows where you are in the real world, so there's no need for a solar sensor. In-game events may even play out differently depending on if you play in darkness or in light... And that's just the start!

This game is still currently in development! 4/5 of the main story dungeons are in this build!

NOTE: Chapter 4 has a known bug where starting the game will cause an infinite loading screen. If this happens, please make sure your firewall has access to http://www.geoplugin.net/json.gp

Features
  • Play as two halves of an unexpected duo: Annie, the Solar Gunslinger, and Emil, the Vampire Swordsman!
  • Utilize their abilities in tandem to overcome a common enemy.
  • Weather Sync reflects the time of day and weather in the game with that of the real world!
  • The world and play changes based off of weather!
  • Play during the daytime and use the Pile Driver to purify the remains of Immortals with sunlight...
  • Or play at night and utilize vampire magic to eliminate your foe.
  • You can turn Weather Sync off and enjoy the game without need for an internet connection.
  • An original soundtrack containing tracks both familiar and new!

Reactions: Regiostar

Latest reviews

I laughed, I cried, I manipulated the economy of a small town to gain massive amounts of coffee.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
ChickenHat
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games