don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Complete Harrow - A Horror Game Inspired By My Dreams

General Information

Hey all! This was my first game! I released it many years ago, & completed it in one month. I wanted to add it to the showcase because I still think it's pretty scary. Frustrating as heck, but yeah, I'm proud of it, even with the issues it had. Could work for one time stream or for reactionary content. Have fun trying to locate the missing objects.

& Please, check out the other projects that I have on display here, if you're seeing this one first! :emoji_laughing:

Check out my Main Game - Legend Maker here at SAGE2023

Controls (Mouse /XInput):
  • General:
    • Exit/Enter Fullscreen = alt+enter;
    • Unfocus Mouse = esc;
  • Mouse and Keyboard:
    • Move = W, A, S, and D keys;
    • Look = move mouse;
    • Run/action = left click;
    • Jump = right click;
  • Xinput Gamepad:
    • Move= left stick;
    • Look = right stick;
    • Run = right trigger;
    • Run/Action = X button;
    • Jump = A button;
Tips:
  • Don't let the monsters stick around you for too long. Health decreases slowly when monsters are around, & if the screen goes full red, you lose. Baghead & Roachfiend & Witchag kill you if they touch you. The other monsters only slowly deplete health.
  • If you die, you have to start over, so don't do that. ;) (You probably will do that)
Object Hints:
  1. On top of a car with lights
  2. A dead dog being mourned
  3. Back at the start, a new overturned car
  4. A new shower drain in a small alley. RUN after you get this!
  5. In a new claustrophobic building
  6. New apartment building (Run!)
  7. On top of a metal grate bridge
  8. try jumping to leave the map!

Known issues:
  • a glitch in the beginning allows you to leave the dream. Stepping into the right corner at the end of the first alleyway will make this happen. Would love to fix this, but the unity file was corrupted long ago when trying to port it. No backup. Rookie mistake :/. Let's pretend it's a feature not a glitch. If you ever get to scared while playing, just walk into that corner.
My Itch.io, where I initially uploaded the game

Latest reviews

This is an awesome, challenging horror game! It gives me serious Slender and the Eight Pages vibes. I look forward to checking this one out more after SAGE (especially during October!)

This game is quite different from Legend Maker (another amazing game) and I think that speaks volumes to your versatility as a game dev!
Dream Mix Games
Dream Mix Games
Wow. Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm feeling rejuvenated! >:)

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
Dream Mix Games
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games