don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Final Fantasy Sonic X Unofficial Reimagination [Pre-Alpha]

Nice menu, nice logo, but everything else is very, veeeery rough. Sure, an early demo showing things, but yeeeah, even so it's shown either too early or just... eh, yeah, doesn't work out in general. The logo is very nice, the menu graphic is neat, but... that's kinda where the good things ended for me. The unselectable Chapter 0 being in the menu for no reason (other than to I guess advertise it) was weird, the lack of sound effects was very awkward, the lack of a jump button was ehhh (I can understand why it's not in but yeah), and uh yeah, both the battles and exploration need a lot of work, managed to glitch out of bounds during the battle in the exploration mode and while I had fun falling into the void I did get stuck then. Pretty alright lookin HUD for the battles tho, the health bars don't really match the sleek style that well tho.

As for how the out of bounds happened, one of the robot Sonics used a dash attack towards Sonic who was next to the edge of the arena. At the same time I had Sonic use Combo, and yeah the Combo's animation had Sonic circle the enemy now next to the edge of the arena, from there going out of the stage (since the Combo thing doesn't seem to look for any collision during it) and allowing me to go out of bounds. Trying to use other moves then, like Combo again, didn't teleport Sonic back up to the arena.
Reactions: Serac111