don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Complete Chojin Sentai Jetman

General Information

500jt.png

Flap Your Wings! JETMAN!

Two years have passed since the Jetman triumphed over the evil Vyram faction and saved the Earth. Humanity has flourished again, but peace is fragile, however one night that peace was destroyed. A remnant of Vyram, hidden in the darkest corners of the universe, has returned to Earth. Renegades and resentful, this group has developed powerful mechanical giants that are wreaking havoc on humanity. They have issued a chilling ultimatum: if the sun goes down, the giants will devastate the world and there will be no hope.
Faced with this desperate situation, the Choujin Sentai Jetman are forced to meet again to face the greatest threat they have ever known.
You have only 24 hours to save the world once again.

1691368880144.png

Outstanding features:

• Legendary Heroes: Embody the iconic heroes of Choujin Sentai Jetman. Pilot their awesome battleships and unleash devastating attacks on enemies.

• Exciting Air Battles: Face hordes of flying enemies, giant robots, and colossal bosses in intense air battles. Challenge your piloting skills and react quickly to the non-stop action.

• Cooperative Multiplayer: Squad up with friends in cooperative mode to fight together against the forces of evil. Coordinate your moves and strategies to achieve victory!

• Hop on your ship and get ready for an exciting flight and dogfight in Choujin Sentai Jetman: Sky Warriors! Save the world from evil forces and prove that you and your squad are the true heroes of the sky.

• Vintage Graphics and Sound: Relive the nostalgia with graphics and visual effects that pay homage to the classic style of video games from the 1990s. Authentic music and sound effects will immerse you in the action.

tittle.PNG

1ds.PNG

2ds.PNG

3ds.PNG

1691369379797.png
Ryu's note:

Hello, this is the first time you and I have talked, I wanted to thank you for supporting me for so many years, followed by that, I was quite surprised by the impact this game had on the SAGE'23 trailer, I am very glad to know that many people did. I was waiting, I hope you like it, maybe it has some errors and it's because it was created in a month for a project at my university, however, seeing the impact of this I think it will serve as a test of what may come next year, can you guess who's next?
20230829-200540_p0.jpg

Follow me on my Twitter to find out who it will be
@SonicRyu12

Comments

This game is sick! & this was made in a month?! That's insanely impressive. While it does have some issues like not being able to tell what your health is & some odd distance issues which led me hitting stuff that was approaching bc I thought it was behind me, they're ultimately things that can be fixed with more dev time. The main controls of flying & shooting already feel great, I'm excited to see more in the future!

This game is sick! & this was made in a month?! That's insanely impressive. While it does have some issues like not being able to tell what your health is & some odd distance issues which led me hitting stuff that was approaching bc I thought it was behind me, they're ultimately things that can be fixed with more dev time. The main controls of flying & shooting already feel great, I'm excited to see more in the future!
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it c:

At first I thought it's a revamp version of nes game, but it's a original idea. I love Super Sentai and really like Jetman, which is way I love these inserts of original show in the game, but I don't really understand the gameplay part, sadly. It seems I need to attack monsters from the lower part of screen, but then the boss appeared and I just didn't understand what to do next. Still, love how dev decided to make an arcade game out of Jetman

Item information

Added by
➫Uɴ Sᴏɴɪᴄ Rʏᴜ •»
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from ➫Uɴ Sᴏɴɪᴄ Rʏᴜ •»

Share this item