don't click here

Buck Up And Drive! - Demo

General Information

Where are we going? As individuals... as a species... what awaits us at the end of this road? Is there an end? Was there an beginning? Does this road symbolize real life in the sense that there's no turning back? And how does pineapple juice fit into all this? Maybe I should just shut up, Buck Up And Drive!

LINKS:

- Itch page (where you can purchase the full version!)
- Dev's Twitter
- Discord
- Frequently Asked Questions

FEATURES:
- Endless driving game inspired by arcade classics, with intense gameplay featuring a total slap in the face of realism. And a kick in the spleen, too.
- Procedurally generated track with multiple environments to visit, ranging from the somewhat realistic to the completely absurd. GO TO HELL!... literally!
- PINK. BACKFLIPPING. TRUCKS. ON THE FUCKING MOON.
- Go 1v1 against another player (or a CPU) in a fighting mode. With cars. Yes.
- Customizable car decals through external image files. Put "eggplants" all over the cars, for all I care!
- Controls for both game modes are 8 directions and one button. Play one-handed, if you want! Keep your other hand for... holding orange juice! Yes!
- Available for both Windows and Ubuntu.

DEMO CONTENT:
- One playable car, Ferrero, with all 16 colors and support for custom decals.
- Driving mode with 5 environments to cycle through. A few gameplay segments aren't present, and thus scores won't save.
- 1v1 mode with the same environments to pick from as the driving mode. It's mechanically identical to the full game, only lacking cosmetic variety.
- A couple secrets to find.

Comments

Awesome game. Reminds me a lot of Out Run, only the style is much better. I love the course name "The Fucking Moon" and all of the road signs.

Just made an account to say how awesome this game is, it took me a few tries to fully grasp the mechanics but once I did I couldn't stop playing, managed to get a score of 61,000 and I think I'll keep going until I hit 100,000!

The style is really awesome, the trick combos make you feel really awesome for pulling off sweet moves, the car customizing is really impressive and a detail which they really didn't need to add, but the addition adds so much to the game's charm, and the humor is the icing on the cake. The game has a real attitude, and honestly it's just really fun, it's exactly what I was hoping for since I saw the first screenshots from Twitter, awesome game and definately a SAGE highlight!!! Give it a shot, play a couple of rounds and see if you don't fall in love like I did.

Item information

Added by
Fontes
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Original Games

More from Fontes

Share this item