don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Alex Kidd CD - Training Camp Zone Demo

General Information

Thumbnail.jpg

Imagine if instead of creating a new Mascot, Sega would have put all their effort into their already existing mascot: Alex Kidd, you can say that, in another universe, instead of having presented a Sonic Demo in the Tokyo Toy Show, Sega presented a Demo of a Next Generation Alex Kidd Game, to be released in their new peripheral: The Sega CD, Alex Kidd CD is it.

Although not for the actual Sega CD, this game is loyal to the possibilities that the Sega CD offers, like CD quality audio, sprite rotations, and colorful sprites.

Share in the comments your best time =)

Jump: Space
Action:

Crouch:
Alex_Crouch-1.png

Punch:
Alex_Punch-1.png

Storm:
Alex_Jump-1.png

During a Jump , pressing the action button (Z) shoots Alex to the floor at high speed, making damage to everything close to the floor.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png
Reactions: Pokeher2k9

Comments

I know pretty much nothing about Alex Kidd (never played a game of the series) but I like the idea! I completed the demo stage in 2 minutes with 30$ (died by getting up in a tight space! ^^)
Hope to see more levels in the future :)

I know pretty much nothing about Alex Kidd (never played a game of the series) but I like the idea! I completed the demo stage in 2 minutes with 30$ (died by getting up in a tight space! ^^)
Hope to see more levels in the future :)
Glad to know it, it´s actually possible to complete in under a minute, and yes, this will be completed by next year, Thank you for playing =D

Item information

Added by
SaturnDreams
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item