don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Adventure Kitty: Drill Buster ('23)

General Information

KittyDrillBuster_Logo.png

*MAC USERS: You can download the game through itch and the itch app https://zaltick.itch.io/adventure-kitty-drill-buster

*Patch Notes
  • Fixed Control Mapping Glitch(9/1/23)
Adventure Kitty: Drill Buster is a fast paced drilling game where you must collect coins to break barriers in unique biomes filled with dangerous enemies preventing from reaching your goal!

Modes.png

*ADVENTURE*
Explore the ground biome and dodge dangerous enemies in order to obtain the Earth element found deep within the biome.
Rankings Mode.png

*TIME TRIAL*
Use blazing speed to go through each level to show you've mastered your drill skills and claim the gold medal.
Time Trial.png

*NO DEATH RUN*
After completing Adventure Mode, you'll have the opportunity to challenge yourself even farther and go through the entire biome without taking a single hit! Those who do this will receive a new costume! Are you up for the challenge?
No Death Run Mode.png

Stay Updated!
If you want to learn more about Drill Buster, you can join the Drill Buster Discord
https://discord.gg/HaFUeU778

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZaltickGames
TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@zaltickgames

Default Controls
  • Arrow Keys: Move
  • Z/Enter: Continue
  • X: Retry

Latest reviews

This was one of my favorites from SAGE 22 and that's a role it is going to reprise this year! Adventure Kitty: Drill Buster is one sure arcade gem! The aesthetics are firing on all cylinders for me! The graphics and the music are both quite pleasing! The game is easy to pick up and get into, but hard to put down, even when it gets challenging! I will definitely be picking this one back up once SAGE is finished!
I love this !! You can just tell that a lot of effort was put into everything in this game, if you're looking for some arcade fun please give this a try !! The design of the stages are all very intuitive and fun, I never felt like a death was not my fault, the art is very cute and charming and the music is very well composed, speaking of which, I would love to have some of these songs to listen to in my free time, looking forward to a soundtrack release if that happens in the future !! ^^
  • Love
Reactions: Zay Altick
Z
Zay Altick
Thanks a ton for playing! Plan to put the OST on YT pretty soon. Will post a link to it on the page once done!

Comments

Really liked this game, super well polished. I hope you implement controller support soon.

I'd suggest having some screenshots somewhere... there's nothing but title screens here, nothing on the itch page, and the twitter page doesn't load unless you have a twitter account. Makes potential players put in a lot of work to figure out what this is and whether they might be interested in it.

I'd suggest having some screenshots somewhere... there's nothing but title screens here, nothing on the itch page, and the twitter page doesn't load unless you have a twitter account. Makes potential players put in a lot of work to figure out what this is and whether they might be interested in it.
Just added some screenshots on this and the itch page! Thanks for the suggestion! I'm unsure what to do about the Twitter thing though. I think that happens by default

Last edited:
Yo, this one rules!! The Arrow Key controls are very snappy, you can move & respond super fast. Very nice OST, graphics are colorful & simple in the sense that you can make out everything very easily from Enemies, Collectibles, & the Player Character.

Nice game. Really liked the comic-style cutscenes, they were really great drawn too! The gameplay is cool and fast, made my fingers hurt tho (in a good way) =)

how the heck do I get an S in 1-3?
This one is a bit tricky, but the big things that will get you the highest rank is
  • No Death Bonus(500)
  • Coins(100 each)
  • Time
Drilling fewer tiles does help, but it's not as important compared to the other 3 factors for this level.
I'd say a time to shoot for is between 15-20 seconds while still getting the higher end of possible coins you can collect

Item information

Added by
Zay Altick
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from Zay Altick