don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Adventure Kitty: Drill Buster ('23)

This was one of my favorites from SAGE 22 and that's a role it is going to reprise this year! Adventure Kitty: Drill Buster is one sure arcade gem! The aesthetics are firing on all cylinders for me! The graphics and the music are both quite pleasing! The game is easy to pick up and get into, but hard to put down, even when it gets challenging! I will definitely be picking this one back up once SAGE is finished!
I love this !! You can just tell that a lot of effort was put into everything in this game, if you're looking for some arcade fun please give this a try !! The design of the stages are all very intuitive and fun, I never felt like a death was not my fault, the art is very cute and charming and the music is very well composed, speaking of which, I would love to have some of these songs to listen to in my free time, looking forward to a soundtrack release if that happens in the future !! ^^
  • Love
Reactions: Zay Altick
Z
Zay Altick
Thanks a ton for playing! Plan to put the OST on YT pretty soon. Will post a link to it on the page once done!