don't click here

Voxel

BigTexasTony

Green Hill Zone
Jul 28, 2023
I played the Sonic X-Treme Sage 22 Demo. I thought it was a good fan-made game. It's better than Sonic X-treme Unity imo. I thought he was still working on the Sonic game. I wanted to ask a question to Voxel. I said when are you going to update the game? He had no response. I think he deleted the SonicFanGamesHQ page or he blocked me on SonicFanGamesHQ. I don't know why he blocked me. What happened to Voxel?

Voxel

Average SEGA Saturn Enjoyer
Jul 13, 2022
Hello, don't worry, you weren't blocked. The fact that you replied to the page shortly before I removed it was purely coincidental. To be honest, I didn't really think anyone was going to notice or care anymore.

In future, you can find the game's download page on SegaXtreme - I'll post any future updates to the game on there, if I ever feel like it.
(to answer your question, I'm not actively working on any update to the game, at least, not at a fast enough speed, because I've moved on to other things)

I removed the game's page from here as I'm just merely cutting ties with this place and moving the project to a different site is all, so that anyone who is still interested has a place to download it and receive updates (if at all) in the future.

Hope that clears up any concern.

Last edited: