don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo We Took That Trip

General Information

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (1).gif

Embark on a relaxing road trip. Drive and explore endless, procedurally generated roads with your favorite people by your side. Maintain your ride with revolutionary engineering and become a master of van maintenance with DIY repairs. Relax and explore the open road, while uncovering the emotional story of your group of friends.

Play the DEMO on Steam

Trailer

Screenshots
image_082_0000.png
image_095_0000.png
image_1049_0000.png

image_150_0000.png
image_188_0000.png
movie_040_7_015.png
image_012_0000.png

image_121_0000.png

image_504_0000.png

Join our Discord
ezgif.com-gif-maker (9).gif

Latest reviews

Lovely, relaxing, will likely make a great game experience when done! Would recommend joining me in wishlisting :)
Reactions: Lucito Loquito

Comments

Relaxing vapor wave vibes! The van fuel was interesting. I would love to see more items to inspect and clues to pick up. You have a lovely base for adding depth and story development to this experience. I enjoyed that you could store items for later fueling rather than having to only use what you have on hand. I'd be curious to see how you would make that more difficult as the game progresses. It would be nice to find items to add to the interior to do very basic customization. The radio was a lovely touch and I found myself enjoying the process of turning the van on and off. I became more attached to the van as time went on (seems like a huge success in my opinion) and enjoyed seeing the photograph be added to the visor. It was a little sad when I turned the van off and I would have to rechoose my song on the radio if I had adjusted it.

Loved petting the cat and the little notes along the way. It would be fun to see little signs on the shelves or something as if others were leaving items to share with other travelers. Making it feel more natural. The overall aesthetic is enjoyable, and chill. I enjoyed the trip so far. The manual was hilarious and very endearing. Great work!

Relaxing vapor wave vibes! The van fuel was interesting. I would love to see more items to inspect and clues to pick up. You have a lovely base for adding depth and story development to this experience. I enjoyed that you could store items for later fueling rather than having to only use what you have on hand. I'd be curious to see how you would make that more difficult as the game progresses. It would be nice to find items to add to the interior to do very basic customization. The radio was a lovely touch and I found myself enjoying the process of turning the van on and off. I became more attached to the van as time went on (seems like a huge success in my opinion) and enjoyed seeing the photograph be added to the visor. It was a little sad when I turned the van off and I would have to rechoose my song on the radio if I had adjusted it.

Loved petting the cat and the little notes along the way. It would be fun to see little signs on the shelves or something as if others were leaving items to share with other travelers. Making it feel more natural. The overall aesthetic is enjoyable, and chill. I enjoyed the trip so far. The manual was hilarious and very endearing. Great work!
Just loved your feedback! Very detailed and useful insights.
I'm glad to know that some choices worked fine. Thanks for sharing!

Item information

Added by
Lucito Loquito
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Original Games

Share this item