don't click here

Sonic & Knuckles: Key Hunters

Project Overview

UPDATE: The Booth has been updated for SAGE 2019. The Link to the Website is down below!

Welcome to Sonic & Knuckles: Key Hunters

The only fangame that ever would combine the entire idea of Sonic Labyrinth & The Emerald Hunting stages

Story:
Tails has been kidnapped.
This sets Sonic & Knuckles out on a quest to rescue Tails and find on their way what Eggman has been up to.

Controls:
(yes really)

W - Switch Characters (S&K only)
Sonic:
Arrow Keys - Left & Right, looking up and down
A - Jump
A + A - Dropdash
A + S - Instashield/Shield
A + D - Bounce Attack
Down + A - Spindash

Knuckles:
A - Jump
A + A - Glide
A + D - Dive Down
Down + A - Spindash
Mighty:
A - Jump
A + A - Stomp
Down + A - Spindash

Additonal Info + Links can be found on our site:
https://sites.google.com/view/sonic-project-twisted/homepage

Screenshots and media!

Bonus Content

There isnt any bonus content this time around. But on the site. You can download the latest demo + the previous demo's and even Sonic Project Twisted's final demo.

Credits

Credits
Spriters -Dolphman, DanielMania, Sketch, Wiztoad, Josh, Speed, Sonicfanman2
Music - Speed_Blitz69(Composer), Sonic Team
Coding - Pvic, Illias, Aleks, Soup Taels
Stage Design - Soup Taels, Illias, Wiztoad​
Reactions: Ice and Foxeh

Latest reviews

This had an okay idea. The collision isn't that great, Knuckles was in a wall, I fell through a bridge. It doesn't support controllers well. I didn't finish it because of me falling through a bridge. I just don't personally like the hunting for keys and all that.
Illias3000
Illias3000
You know, i would agree fully with the review if it werent for the fact that you were reviewing the unstable demo, even tho you posted it clearly after SAGE and apparently couldnt see that there was an updated Stable Demo that fixes most of the bugs that you mentioned. But eh, i dont mind it that much :v
This had a cool concept but was just not the best I played! I started out with streaming this aswell... a few things I want changed! Level design and maybe adding annother key and make this likethe romhack Knuckles Emerald Hunt by MainMemory.

Comments

Item information

Added by
Illias3000
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More in SAGE 2018 [Archive]

More from Illias3000