don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo O-Bot The Robot 2 Demo

General Information

SAGE23 O-Bot 2.png
SAGE23 O-Bot 2.png

STORY: Last year O-Bot has stopped an invasion on his planet and now everything was peaceful. Until some strange lavender gear in a pile of junk activated itself and shot out beams everywhere, causing every creature and living things to be revived and teleported to one planet named "Earth". So O-Bot decided to investigate and find every piece of lavender gear to stop this chaos.

GAMEPLAY: O-Bot The Robot 2 is a 2D platformer inspired from Sonic and Mario games. Get to the end, and mostly go right.

bandicam 2023-08-06 18-10-12-564.png

bandicam 2023-08-08 15-22-23-106.png
bandicam 2023-08-08 15-23-54-366.png
bandicam 2023-08-08 15-25-52-601.png

CONTROLS:
Arrow Keys - Move
Z - Jump/Select
X - Sprint
C - Punch

Comments

The presentation, cutscenes, and characters you have going on are really cute! I also love the music choices you used.
That being said, I wasn't able to get past the first boss. It's really hard to hit anything with how long the punch's startup is, and I'd often get stuck in the floor and have to retry.
If you can sort out those issues, I think you have something really neat to work with!

Unfortunately there's a bug that causes the character to lose the ability to jump during the boss fight. He will still make the jumping sound effect, but wont actually jump.

Item information

Added by
BobsChannel
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from BobsChannel

Share this item