don't click here

Demo Project 32X - Sonic Micromobius Demo 2

Overview

Original/Fangame's Plot: While Sonic is away checking on a security alarm in a remote part of the Great Forest, his pals (Sally, Bunnie, Tails and Knuckles) have discovered a strange message from within one of Robotnik’s super computers. (Dr. Robotnik is trying to take over a computer VR world (Micro Mobius) and the message is a plea for help from its peaceful inhabitants.)
Sonic returns to Knothole to discover that Robotnik has captured his friends and taken them into his VR world. Sonic attempts to save his friends and thwart Robotnik’s plan to "reformat" Micro Mobius.

Controlls: WASD for Walking/Running, you can press NUM1 to Jump and NUM2 for a Spin Dash;
If you press NUM3 on the ground you will do a Ring Attack, if something is blocking your way, use it;
If you press NUM3 in the air and you have 20+ Rings, you will do a Spike Blast, it can kill every enemy close to you;
NUM4 and NUM6 rotate the camera, and NUM5 can change the POV of the camera.

For anyone that have a laptop, just press FN + F11 to activate the NUM Pad in the J, K, L, U, I, O.

Screenshots:

output-onlinepngtools (12)-1.png.png

1704924446091.png

1704924397632.png

1704924463611.png

Credits to: "NickTheBrick" for helping me with level design;
"TheRetr0King", "MS288X" and "RetroShaffer" for helping me with ideas;
"BrawlLook" for helping me making the Backgrounds;

And Special Thanks to: "lucascodebreak", "Crashou!", "E Dogg", "EduGameplays",
"ikevik", "Nick Games", "Sonic Station" and "BottledAir"

Hope you all enjoy!

Comments

Good game, but it has an issue: when the Q key is pressed, the game closes, it shouldn't be a problem, but the directional keys are WSAD and the key can be pressed accidentally.

For solving this, you need to change all the controls, or change the closing key.

Good game, but it has an issue: when the Q key is pressed, the game closes, it shouldn't be a problem, but the directional keys are WSAD and the key can be pressed accidentally.

For solving this, you need to change all the controls, or change the closing key.
Well, now Esc Will close the game, and the game now Will have 2 controll schemes, so, yeah, most problems Will be resolved in the final release

Item information

Added by
RetroDev
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from RetroDev

Share this item