don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Boti: Byteland Overclocked

General Information

A unique blend of nostalgic and fresh 3D platformer experience
Boti: Byteland Overclocked combines classic 3D platforming with a splash of innovation. Double jump, dash, hover, and glide through vibrant levels, discovering fantastic combos inspired by the very essence of computers and technology.

Co-operative fun with friends
Enjoy the pure delight of gaming together in our drop-in, drop-out co-operative mode. Bond with a friend on your quest to save Byteland, with the gameplay seamlessly adapting between solo and two-player modes. Because everything is better… TOGETHER!

Meet the cheerful trio
Join Boti, the endearing data bot, and his charming companions, Zero and One, on an enchanting quest to rid Byteland of bugs, viruses, and glitches. Their cute, quirky dialogues will make you chuckle.

Uncover creative gameplay features
Experience a neat twist on classic platforming. Master creative arcade elements, such as rhythm-driven musical slides and magnetic gameplay, to explore and conquer challenges like never before.

A vibrant, colorful world inspired by computers and technology.
Dive into Byteland, exploring the secrets of a cyber-world inspired by computers and technology both new and old. You’ll find a plethora of collectibles and data to assemble and relocate to their proper places inside the byte-tastic world of Boti!

Check out Boti: Byteland Overclocked STEAM page - HERE
Check out Boti: Byteland Overclocked FREE Prologue - HERE
Join our official Discord server -
HERE

Latest reviews

Pretty generic-good platformer. I like the art-style, world design and sidekick characters. The only downside I have is the optimization. I understand that my 750ti is laughably old but I can assure that this game is NOT for 1660ti minimum. This is the same situation as SpongeBob SquarePants: Cosmic Shake (since it's the same engine). I had to tinker in the graphics ini file to get the satisfying result without butchering the game's art-style. The in-game graphics quality setting doesn't seem to change many of the things, so I hope this will be resolved. If it will, call me interested in purchasing this game. It's not innovative much but I like what's there. Hopefully it will be a smooth release, congrats on finishing the game!
Anyone who plays this should just WISHLIST it! Beautiful work

Comments

THIS GAME WAS STUNNING! You all absolutely crushed it. The music was amazing. The title screen interactivity and overall design was engaging right from the get-go. The colors are gorgeous and not overwhelming. I thoroughly enjoyed collecting data even when I didn't have to. There is so much detail in every nook and cranny of this game. The background characters are a hoot and bring so much life to the experience. The fact that you had voice acting was impressive and they were all beautifully done.

One and Zero were a brilliant addition to guide the player through without the player having to making dialogue decisions or have a specific personality. We get great banter throughout the entire playthrough. The controls were smooth, enjoyable, and easy to understand and retain. The special effects and lighting blew me AWAY! My partner jumped on and we played multiplayer and were simple floored by how satisfying the game was to play. It was dripping with character and personality. We had a few bugs and lag with playing together, but it was well worth it.

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL work. Seriously, please please keep it up. I know game dev can be grueling and insane, but your passion really shines through in all aspects on this one.

Item information

Added by
Purple Ray Studio
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Original Games

Share this item