don't click here

Christmas SAGE 2023 A BOOM! Buster Special - The Wizard Who Stole Christmas

Overview

'Tis the season to BOOM! Buster

WHAT IS BOOM! BUSTER?
An adrenaline rush is part of a balanced breakfast. BOOM! Buster keeps you on your toes with fast paced panic inducing gameplay featuring an over-the-top cartoony art style and soundtrack reminiscent of the early 2000s.

boom.png

BOOM! goes the dynamite in TALLGLASS' upcoming adventure.
Blowin' stuff up for fun isn't a hobby, but a lifestyle for Buster and his lovely girlfriend, Bridget. Unfortunately, the Wizard can't sleep due to the noise! As a result, he steals their BOMs to never hear an explosion again, and finally get some shuteye!
Embark on a wild journey to defeat the Wizard and get 'yer BOMs back!

THE XMAS DEMO!
Strategize through Boomtown (W1) and a special XMAS world in this festive demo to sort colorful bombs and survive tricky platforming before it all blows up in your face! And make sure to look out for that nasty Wizard...

OUR COLORFUL CAST!

renders_together.png

Credits

TALLGLASS 2023
Vinny Kowski & Miles Day

LINKS
Twitter: twitter.com/tallglassgames
Steam: steam.boombustergame.com

Latest reviews

I've never come across this game but I really like it. You can tell a lot of love and care is put into it. First of all the main element that jumps out is the unique visual style. There are obvious comparisons to the visual style from many late 90s/early 00s cartoon which have that wacky and expressive visual identity. As well as more recently games like Pizza Tower which draw inspiration from the same source. The intro cutscene immediately shows that this game pulls no punches when it comes to being expressive and I think that hooks you straight in. That was a really nice touch. The actual gameplay is simple but it's core simplicity is precisely what makes it very satisfying as you learn to master the gameplay and movement system to score maximum points. Over the course of the demo the developer shows they know how to mix things up too with the gradual introduction of new obstacles and enemies. Will be keeping an eye out for this game!

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
vinnykowski
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games