don't click here

We need help pls

Valeev

sonic crocodile my beloved
Aug 14, 2017
Please avoid creating recruiting topics unless you got a substantial proof that your project actually in the works.

README! SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines
See Guidelines for Fan Games/Hacks Threads
* You must provide substantial proof that your project actually exists. Once you have at least a couple of screenshots, you're free to create a thread for your project.
* Threads with only story and/or mock ups are not allowed.
* Creating threads solely for recruiting help for your upcoming projects is forbidden. You can, however, ask for help on the same thread of your ongoing project.

• Wow
Reactions: Blueknightskeleton

Blueknightskeleton

Green Hill Zone
Aug 15, 2022
Oh, really? Damn. I forgot. Well, here! It's just an ALPHA, but hope it makes more sence.
Please avoid creating recruiting topics unless you got a substantial proof that your project actually in the works.

README! SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines
See Guidelines for Fan Games/Hacks Threads
* You must provide substantial proof that your project actually exists. Once you have at least a couple of screenshots, you're free to create a thread for your project.
* Threads with only story and/or mock ups are not allowed.
* Creating threads solely for recruiting help for your upcoming projects is forbidden. You can, however, ask for help on the same thread of your ongoing project.
Oh, really, damn, i didn't knew. Well, thanks for the notification!
Here's some actual content, i wanted to send an ALPHA, but it doesn't have some extensions or soemthing like that.

Attachments

Last edited:

crypiton_Tails

Sky Engine Zone
Jan 27, 2024
Oh, really? Damn. I forgot. Well, here! It's just an ALPHA, but hope it makes more sence.

Oh, really, damn, i didn't knew. Well, thanks for the notification!
Here's some actual content, i wanted to send an ALPHA, but it doesn't have some extensions or soemthing like that.
hey iam here for help what kind of things you need help in ur fan game do u need artist or programer and voice actors is my best i can do Tails

• Love

NULLSonic

Some Sonic obsessed dude.
Dec 9, 2023
Hey there! I would be interested in voice acting as sonic, if that spot isn't already taken. If you want I could record some examples and send em to you on discord. Just give me some and your username. Cya

• Love

Blueknightskeleton

Green Hill Zone
Aug 15, 2022
Hey there! I would be interested in voice acting as sonic, if that spot isn't already taken. If you want I could record some examples and send em to you on discord. Just give me some and your username. Cya
Oh, yeah! Look, i'm having a problem at sending the photo, but i'll give my Username.
blueknigthskeleton

Blueknightskeleton

Green Hill Zone
Aug 15, 2022
Alright! I am very much able to make a sprite sheet, though. Can I start with Sonic first?
Yeah! Although, it's complicated, you see, me and my pal planned some changes and the thing is: I draw the base of the sprites (Like those main 2 images) and then they go into the sprite look. I'm just saying it will take a while to get most of the parts done, but yeah! You're in!