don't click here

Tetsuo Teratsuki

Green Hill Zone
Oct 20, 2023
The development team's almost assembled. Only the programmer left. It's four of us, me, composer, modeler and illustrator.

We need programmers for SEGA new project, which it will change the future for Sega fans. If you're interested in my project, contact me.

My Discord account: tetsuoteratsuki

Last edited:

Tetsuo Teratsuki

Green Hill Zone
Oct 20, 2023
3D. About engine I'm still thinking, maybe Unity. This is Sega crossover online racing runner game (resembles Sonic R and Sonic Rivals games), 4 areas and 25 legendary Sega characters.

Well, can you join?

Last edited:

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
Nah, I won't be joining, I was merely curious and fishing for the details since so much was missing from the pitch. Hopefully the info will help find someone interested.

Tetsuo Teratsuki

Green Hill Zone
Oct 20, 2023
If I tell more detail on this site (that is, in the chat), I will ruin the surprise. Everyone will see this. In this case, in a personal chat, for example, Discord.

EX Beat

CAUTION: Raw LV.3's on wakeup
Oct 23, 2019
What are you contributing to the project, if you don’t mind me asking?

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
If I tell more detail on this site (that is, in the chat), I will ruin the surprise. Everyone will see this. In this case, in a personal chat, for example, Discord.
Not asking you to tell everything about the project, but when looking for a programmer it's good to atleast mention what program should be used or is preferred, unless you just wanna leave all that up to the programmer, though in that case it just feels... too vague for most to get interested. I for example only really know 2D and Fusion, even if that's what you were looking for I would not have shown interest since I had no idea what you're looking for.

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
EX Beat is most probably asking about you not mentioning what it is you yourself do for the project, your initial post just says "me, composer, modeler and illustrator" but doesn't really mention what it is that you actually do for the project. Are you the director/project lead? Or just a spokesperson, or a recruiter? Do you have any other role?

(edit: do think your earlier response did make it clear you atleast lead the project, but yeah, even that wasn't that clear from the initial post)

Tetsuo Teratsuki

Green Hill Zone
Oct 20, 2023
I'm game designer, director, manager and sound editor, and also in casting, sound and illustration support.