don't click here

Want to create a huge 3D Boost Sonic game(and I need your help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleMode

Story Teller
Jun 20, 2023
Hello everyone, let me cut right to the chase. I want to create a 3D Sonic Boost fan game and I need a ton of members in order to make this possible. I've been thinking about this for a very long time and I believe that I have created a hopefully incredible story for this game. However, I can't do everything by myself. I need 3D animators, help with the level design, a few musicians, ANYTHING, you want to help... you can. Just let me know what you want to help with, here are the guidelines though.

I AM 18+.

This will MORE THAN LIKELY use the base Infinity Engine made by Max and Adam, not 100% sure.

-You need proof that you do know what you are doing with whatever you want to work on. Please submit evidence if at all possible.
-Please don't join just to join, please be willing to help with this game long-term.
-And most of all, please be willing to work with me and understand that I have ran a completed Sonic fan game before.

Here are the jobs:
Animators/Artists:(1/at least 5-10)
Composers(2/2)(Full for now)
Level Designers(0/3)
Coders(1/4)
Game Testers(0/5)

Voice Actors:
Sonic: No one yet
Tails: No one yet
Knuckles: No one yet
Amy: No one yet
Cream: No one yet
Big: No one yet
Eggman: No one yet
Other villain roles: No one yet

And more will show up if we need any more.

Please note that it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to be 18+ due to the fact that I am 18+ years old.

Thank you...

Last edited:

DoubleMode

Story Teller
Jun 20, 2023
Also, please don't be afraid to offer your assistance in any way, we can even use game testers, we just don't want 20 game testers, you could respond on this forum or even message me on SFGHQ. Just let me know what you want to do, and yes, we also can use Youtubers to help the game when the game is close to releasing.

DoubleMode

Story Teller
Jun 20, 2023
I'm just working on the Discord settings and I'm waiting for the right time to invite people to the server...

Arrietty

Marble Zone
Aug 20, 2020
Moving the thread since it's more appriopriate in Support since there is no snapshots or anything to fit in the Projects subforum. Anyways, I wish you best of luck! Sadly I'm unable to help as I have my hands full.

DoubleMode

Story Teller
Jun 20, 2023
Moving the thread since it's more appriopriate in Support since there is no snapshots or anything to fit in the Projects subforum. Anyways, I wish you best of luck! Sadly I'm unable to help as I have my hands full.
Got it, thank you. Please don’t hesitate to offer to help.

DoubleMode

Story Teller
Jun 20, 2023
Made a discord server, anyone who meets the requirements and wants to join, please feel free to ask me to join the team.

Dotdotmod

3D Artist, Terrible programmer and awful writer
Apr 9, 2023
I might be able to help as a 3D artist, but I might not be able to work on models too often

Dotdotmod

3D Artist, Terrible programmer and awful writer
Apr 9, 2023
Awesome, as long as you meet the requirements I just need your discord and I'll send you the invite to the server.
Alright! My discord is just 'dotdotmod'. I'll send some older renders of mine in an hour or so as proof of my 3D art skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.