don't click here

Sonic Nebula

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZaMaXo

Green Hill Zone
May 23, 2023
Hello friends. How is everything? I hope y'all are doing well, here I have a project called Sonic Nebula, I'm doing it with orbinaut framework, if anyone wants to give me ideas, do it in the comments, it can be about bosses, or enemies, and levels, and if it's very good, I'll give credit

Attachments

Last edited:

Metalsonic3 // Jargonfox

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 5, 2017
Finland
(edit: most of this message doesn't make sense now, since the first post at first had concept art which is now deleted)

I'd rather call that concept art, but even so the rules here do say that forum threads for games/projects with only mockups (or just story or the like) aren't allowed, you gotta have some actual proof that the game is properly real with screenshots or videos. Plus your concepts being from 2021 doesn't uh... give much hope either.

Tho for the time being I'll first comment that Zones 1, 4, 5, 6 and 7 seem to have veeery similiar style for the top of the foreground, sure colors and such will change things up but even in sketching and planning phase I recommend thinkin of some variety. Also a shame the logo you shared here isn't as stylized as what you had sketched on paper.

As for the project overall, guess there's muuuch to ask about since you didn't share anything really and I'm curious. Guessin it's 2D and genesis-styled due to the framework you use, but what playable characters are you thinkin of? How's the game structured? Got a story in mind? How will the name "Nebula" take part in this, are things happening in space?

Last edited:

ZaMaXo

Green Hill Zone
May 23, 2023
I'd rather call that concept art, but even so the rules here do say that forum threads for games/projects with only mockups (or just story or the like) aren't allowed, you gotta have some actual proof that the game is properly real with screenshots or videos. Plus your concepts being from 2021 doesn't uh... give much hope either.

Tho for the time being I'll first comment that Zones 1, 4, 5, 6 and 7 seem to have veeery similiar style for the top of the foreground, sure colors and such will change things up but even in sketching and planning phase I recommend thinkin of some variety. Also a shame the logo you shared here isn't as stylized as what you had sketched on paper.

As for the project overall, guess there's muuuch to ask about since you didn't share anything really and I'm curious. Guessin it's 2D and genesis-styled due to the framework you use, but what playable characters are you thinkin of? How's the game structured? Got a story in mind? How will the name "Nebula" take part in this, are things happening in space?

yes, it will be something from space

Last edited:

ZaMaXo

Green Hill Zone
May 23, 2023
(edit: most of this message doesn't make sense now, since the first post at first had concept art which is now deleted)

I also added a screenshot of the character select in dev menu

Arrietty

Marble Zone
Aug 20, 2020
Gonna be honest... this is not good enough for a thread yet. You have to do more than having showing proof the game exists beyond the menu of the Orbinaut framework's character select. Please do actual work on this game until there is enough to warrent a thread. (Such as a screenshot of an actual level you're making and not a mock up.)

Topic is locked until then.

Reactions: ZaMaXo
Status
Not open for further replies.