don't click here

Sonic fangame

Zdon1234

Press Start Screen
May 11, 2024
I Have A Theory
So I looked through the files (obviously) and I think the game takes place before the conversation and the returnal image.
Why well first sonic in this game looks angry for some reason so I thought that Sonic represents the Murderer and the boss represents the Victim who ran away which explains why sonic (aka the Murderer) looked mad.
This probably explains why the boss was trying to run near the end of the fight.
So this is the timeline I came up with.
First: Something happened which made the Murderer want to kill the Victim.
Second: The Victim ran away and the Murderer chased after him which lead to the events of the game.
Third: After the Murderer kills the Victim he calls his friend to help with the body which lead to the first part of conversation and the returnal image.
Fourth: They walk back to the car which leads to the second part of the conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greysunshine

Wackytoons Studio

Green Hill Zone
Feb 29, 2024
I Would Want To Play But Not download is not Working... Anyone else having this problem?
I Click on the green mountain.zip attatchment and a blank tab opens on SFGHQ

• Sad
Reactions: Greysunshine

king0fgames

Press Start Screen
May 29, 2024
since the zip download for Green Mountain from the sonic fangame website doesnt work anymore or at the moment i decided to reupload it here and other places so it doesnt become lost media, thanks to aQuadude248 on twitter honorable mentions for the ones who offered to help of giving me their extra copies too are (yumekomo_ on twitter and lazytoedit!) for giving me a copy of the zip file of the game (go check them out pls their epic), so that with that being said imma reupload it!

and dont worry i have replayed the game and it is safe and the normal game from the og!

here it is in google drive

Green Mountain (reuploaded game)

Wackytoons Studio

Green Hill Zone
Feb 29, 2024
since the zip download for Green Mountain from the sonic fangame website doesnt work anymore or at the moment i decided to reupload it here and other places so it doesnt become lost media, thanks to aQuadude248 on twitter honorable mentions for the ones who offered to help of giving me their extra copies too are (yumekomo_ on twitter and lazytoedit!) for giving me a copy of the zip file of the game (go check them out pls their epic), so that with that being said imma reupload it!

and dont worry i have replayed the game and it is safe and the normal game from the og!

here it is in google drive

Green Mountain (reuploaded game)
I've Been Waiting for this!
Thank u!

Reactions: king0fgames