don't click here

Sonic fangame

Lemz

Press Start Screen
Feb 1, 2024
I've gotten to this part of the game and haven't been able to progress cuz I don't know where to go. I can't see any platforms to bring me higher up the mountain. Anyone know what to do?

Attachments

Citrea

Green Hill Zone
Feb 2, 2024
I've gotten to this part of the game and haven't been able to progress cuz I don't know where to go. I can't see any platforms to bring me higher up the mountain. Anyone know what to do?
You need to go to the most right you can on that island, and then run, jump onto the incline, then jump again onto the incline above

Citrea

Green Hill Zone
Feb 2, 2024
Only Up Sonic

i beat the shit out of the skinned sonic because im built different, i aint like tails. ill fucking kill any exe after my blood

Bomb_Non

Sarah
Feb 2, 2024
Beat this, i wish there was more to it, but this is a decent basis for something bigger, ill post some weird things me and my friends found soon

sonater12

Press Start Screen
Feb 2, 2024
so

according to all of the image, it's just a story of 2 dudes burying dead body in Green mountain, that's it

sinphy

Press Start Screen
Feb 2, 2024
first post on this site

digged around unnecessarily long and since this is a game without a known creator (obviously green_moun made it but an actual person) i thought this would be of some help, sfghq wont let me upload images probably because of my account date but the windows user of the creator is "John-Kunoff" which i have no idea who that is but its a name alright

lziscool

Green Hill Zone
Feb 2, 2024
copied my own youtube comment, basically just overview
"the names of the files all tell a story (in no particular order) why_not, we_left_it_in_the_car, no, you_will_get_there_sooner_than_later, why, weve_been_trekking_up_this_route_for_ov[er], we_are_here, green_mountain_is_not_far, couldnt_you_do_it_now, its_in_the_pack (probably a backpack), okay.
theres an audio file named left_it_there.
there are several scripts named i_dont_want_to_talk.
theres objects named im_exhausted_as_it_is, i_dont_want_to_talk, yeah_speaking_of_how_far_is_it.
theres also a creepy file named Returnal. some of the sounds & sprites are numbered"

lziscool

Green Hill Zone
Feb 2, 2024
i forgot the tile sets but they are named (again, in no particular order) no_but_i_need_it_to_mark_something, ill_set_stuff_at_the_clearing, do_you_already_need_to_go, and did_you_bring_the_shovel