don't click here

Hello I want to build a Team

LostSoulXX

Press Start Screen
Jul 7, 2023
Hello I've been thinking it would be nice to create a Team that can Develop Sonic Fan Games. I have a idea about a game. I just need anyone who could be good at pixel art and someone good at music. Even if a Team is Temporary it would be nice

GalaxyHunterGT

Green Hill Zone
Jun 1, 2022
Hey i can be the music guy/musician!

but i need to have a game to work on , becuse i didnt had a good time with some people in the past.

reply if interested!

-GT

Reactions: morosonic

morosonic

Green Hill Zone
Apr 2, 2023
I ama intrested in sonic fangames, I am an artist (not pixel artist) I can draw some art for the game if you want (like a box art or even some concept art or anything you want!)

If you are interested just tell me !

TheGlitch

Green Hill Zone
Jul 22, 2023
I can be your pixelartist

I have good experience with pixelart and if needed I can do Sonic characters in Blender, reply if you are interrested

DimensionWarped

Resuming Dangerous Status
Aug 29, 2017
A little guidance on forming teams...

Start your request with some information about yourself. Tell people what you bring to the table and why they should work on your project instead of their own or someone else's. It's fine if you don't actually have much experience, but in that case you should be up front about that. You should be able to at least do something with placeholder assets for what you can't do usually, at least if you know how to use the tools you are making your game with.

Explain a little about what it is that you want a team for. You need a project in mind, and you need specific work for them to do. Just saying "I need a pixel artist" is vague. Do you need character sprites? Do you need backgrounds? Do you need new frames for an existing sprite? Do you need entirely new sprites? A lot of artists only have experience working on specific types of things.

Enzo Perucelli

Green Hill Zone
May 2, 2023
I ama intrested in sonic fangames, I am an artist (not pixel artist) I can draw some art for the game if you want (like a box art or even some concept art or anything you want!)

If you are interested just tell me !
Hey! I'm in need of an artist want to join? my discord is: enzohedgehog