don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Sonic USB Online

it is a very good game even though it is not finished yet I can see this being a very popular game when done. the graphics are good and the collisions are good. easily my fav game from sage.
Reactions: Selphy Geumja
Selphy Geumja
Selphy Geumja
Thank you very much for this encouragements, it touchs me :)
Easily my favorite game from SAGE this year; I loved Sonic Network Land/World when it was being worked on, and this feels like everything that game wanted to be and way more. This game is great on its own, and the online aspect is great; it feels so fun getting to chill with other people in the lobby and play some super fun and well-designed Sonic levels, I absolutely can't wait to see this one be finished. Also, I had some issues with the online component for a bit, but the dev was super nice and got back to me quickly on my issues, and overall I have had a great time with this game.
Selphy Geumja
Selphy Geumja
Thank you very much CutieMonica. And Thank you again for this cool art you did on the wall :)
The Sonic CD design philosophy cranked up to the absolute maximum, how the hell does this have so much content packed in I'm never getting through all of this WHY IS ECCO GETTING IN THE SPECIAL STAGE RING

I like the emphasis on badnik bounce combos to get extra XP, even though I'm not sure what the XP actually does...
Game is all vibes though, I really dig the soundtrack and aesthetics overall.

1693956665839.png

(the online features are ok? I guess? it's mostly people trying to figure out how to unlock characters)
Selphy Geumja
Selphy Geumja
Thank you very much :)
S
soniccapcha
um how do i play the new update