don't click here

Christmas SAGE 2023 Sonic Drift 16-bit (2023 Demo)

This is quite fun! For how it is now it's quite well made :emoji_ok_hand:
Reactions: F108_Star
Sonic4Mania
Sonic4Mania
It IS pretty fun. But there is a bug that I noticed.
When I got invincibility, the music stopped for the whole game but the asset and ring and power up noise was still there. Is that supposed to happen?
Amazingly put together. This game is really fun and shows a lot of love for the series. Everything in this game like in Triple Trouble 16-Bit feels so professionally put together! Well done to you and your amazing team. Looking forward to whatever you do next.
Reactions: F108_Star
A superb reimagining of Sonic's first foray into kart racing.
Reminiscent of other 16-bit racers like Super Mario Kart with a Sonic flair, it boasts wonderfully pixelated visuals, a Genesis-style score and sound effects, and an entire 7 characters and 3 courses despite this being an early-in-development demo.
The game has rough edges here and there - for example the color palette of Sandopolis easily blending together and making a first play of the course difficult, but it's way past impressive for how simple it is.
Reactions: etuevetuevetuev
M
metal228
Will this have 32 bit support at least in the release version tho?
Still, I already know that this game is gonna be awesome since it was made by none other than Noah himself (srsly dude triple trouble 16bit was such a banger game)
Samevi
Samevi
I don't know if it'll have 32-bit support in the release version - I have nothing to do with the game.
But yes, Noah's games are very fun and this one is no different!