don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo Sonic Blossom

I liked the title screen in the game. Good graphics and music, beautiful effects. But right after the title screen the problems started:

— The physics engine is not bad, but it is used poorly. It has problems with collisions, the sloping parts of the green vegetative paths have a strict collision, while the straight parts have a platform collision.
In the end, where I should jump onto the sloping path and land on top, Sonic just run upside down and falls where the straight part begins.
— Loud and horrible white noise after ending music in first level.
— On the place with windmill a bug occured that moved me through wall on very beginning of level.

After that, music was returned, Sonic was disappeared on the left side of the screen and I can't do anything.

When I restarted the game, there was no music at Bamboo Woods at all. I wanted to complete the game, but then that bug with moving to the beginning of level happened again and so I exit the game.

I understand how difficult it is to make the game and check it for the bugs, but it should be better checked before showing it to the public!

I hope everything works out next year. Good luck!
Leirnabs
Leirnabs
hi
I really understand the bug and the rates
I could not fix all the problems that I saw when I tested especially for the first time