don't click here

Christmas SAGE 2023 Sonic Blast Next

Excellent demo. I can't get enough of the GHZ remix and the Sega Saturn-like pixel art is super charming. Hope this gets finished and joins Triple Trouble 16-bit as one of the greats.
T
TakanVR
i agree, somehow got a speedrun time of 55 seconds with knuckles
cool
This is an awesome project. First of all the thing that immediately is noticable is that beautiful prerendered look. It's super charming. Gameplay is 100% perfect and feels so good. This game feels official without a doubt. Level design is very nice. Just amazing all around! Amazing, amazing work. This is already one of my favourite fan games.
Last edited:
Reactions: F108_Star
This game gives off such a unique vibe and I love it. Visuals and presentation were great, controls and level design were solid. I played the level twice and had no issues with it whatsoever. There is a lot of potential here; keep up the good work!
Reactions: F108_Star
I don't know how you did it, but you've somehow managed to make Sonic Blast really fun and charming!
The music is wonderful, sound effects crisp and clear, and the visual style is reminiscent of that good ol' CG they had back in the 90s. If the entire game is as good as the first zone was, I think this is on its way to becoming one of my favorite fan games.