don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo CYCLE (SAGE '23 Demo)

Waaay too fast, wayyyy too difficult. Absolutely too zoomed in concidering how fast everything is, as is it's incredibly difficult to react to enemies in time, and all combat seemed to be hitting any dodge skill the moment they get anywhere close and then shooting at them, then flipping to the other side and again shooting, hoping the enemies don't get too close, while being afraid to use the jumping kick thing much (atleast in my case). Almost impossible with multiple enemies though, especially when the enemies dash at a hundred miles an hour at you. Wish there was atleast some sorta knockback or slowdown to enemies when damaging them or something. Barely got far at all in the game, didn't have a good time unfortunately. Wish I could've seen and experienced more tho.
Reactions: F108_Star
M
multicomics
well, if you play as ninja you can stan/kill enemies by elbow attack, but i guess time of stan is too low. Anyway, thanks for review.
F
F108_Star
How can you kill enemies with that elbow? The game barely record that attack as a stun, figures as a damage against them.
Never played a ninja so lame as yours in these conditions.

The only good part was the convict with chainsaw, but it's almost impossible to control and it slips with barely any reason.

I'd like to think that this game has potential, but not in this version.
M
multicomics
you can kill some enemies with elbow (only one - guy that throws surikens)
metal bar can makes the convict to slip