don't click here

Sonic Racing Transformed Android (Modded)

Neo.c

Green Hill Zone
Mar 29, 2024
hi,
I'm a big fan of this project & I've just make an account for send this comment.
I think you may like to know,
If you have the wii U version of this game & extract it, you will see its files have same order & at some points even have same formats.
I don't really know how this works but you maybe able to add other levels to android version too.

Last edited:

Neo.c

Green Hill Zone
Mar 29, 2024
Now, after finishing all of the 80 levels of world tour with all of those crashes, I can confirm that random crashes ONLY happening in every stage that "includes water/lava". not even a single crash on other stages like sanctuary falls
I'm using a poco x3 gt (mali) & also have tried it without those dlc world tours so... I hope this info helps
(I don't have any other way to connect to this guy, If you have any, so pls tell me since his last seen was jan 1 2024)

Last edited:

GdGohan

Knight Of The Wind
Oct 12, 2020
Now, after finishing all of the 80 levels of world tour with all of those crashes, I can confirm that random crashes ONLY happening in every stage that "includes water/lava". not even a single crash on other stages like sanctuary falls
I'm using a poco x3 gt (mali) & also have tried it without those dlc world tours so... I hope this info helps
(I don't have any other way to connect to this guy, If you have any, so pls tell me since his last seen was jan 1 2024)
Unfortunately I was unable to extract the files from the Wii U version because I don't know how, and the Android version looks like it was made based on the PS Vita, and about the mods you can talk to "AGES.mp4" on my github page

Neo.c

Green Hill Zone
Mar 29, 2024
Unfortunately I was unable to extract the files from the Wii U version because I don't know how, and the Android version looks like it was made based on the PS Vita, and about the mods you can talk to "AGES.mp4" on my github page
alright even if you can then you've gotta learn how to port some of its files to that format somehow so...let's just leave this for now
but if you go to the gamedata folder you'll see a file named WiiUPursuit_Tuning.dat
idk maybe the same file will be present in vita version too
but anyway
It doesn't matter
I just wanna say that, those (not so) random crashes was also present on unmoded game too (without dlcs) but I'll also talk to him
thanks