don't click here

Looking for Team Members for Sonic the Hedgehog 4 And Knuckles

Dreamcaster

Green Hill Zone
Feb 3, 2023
Hello I am looking for team members to help with a new sonic fan game in mind, Sonic The Hedgehog 4 & Knuckles. This is not your average Sonic 4 Remake. It tries to be as faithful as possible to the Genesis games, while also providing a plot which can properly lead into the Adventure Era. The story goes as it follows:

4-5 days after their trek through Angel Island to destroy the Death Egg, Sonic and Tails head off for a proper vacation. However, they get stuck in a storm and are hit by lightning, as the Tornado crash lands onto a mysterious archipelago. Sonic and Tails barely survive the crash landing and notice badniks heading towards the group of islands. Sonic and Tails race to see what’s going on, but meanwhile the mysterious and beautiful Little Planet suddenly appears on the horizon, slowly moving towards the islands. Sonic knows there’s danger ahead, as the two run towards the horizon of Splash Hill.

Meanwhile Knuckles is guarding the Master Emerald when it senses a danger within the distance. The mysterious air waves of power cause the emerald to shatter, and the shards to follow it to the source. The guardian senses the island falling, and must hurry to get the shards before the entire Floating Island sinks into the ocean. Along the way, Knuckles will encounter lore of a mysterious tribe who worked to keep mysterious ancient artifacts out of danger.

Metal Sonic, meanwhile, is picked up from Little Planet by Doctor Robotnik, and is taken to the islands. There, he is rebuilt and repaired. Metal Sonic now is tasked with finding the Frenzy Pearl. It is a mysterious artifact that can raise one’s power level tenfold. If Metal were to absorb it, he would become extremely powerful, so powerful that it would be just enough to defeat Sonic. Metal Sonic sets off to find this powerful force, while the doctor lays out plans for a “Death Egg II”. Can our heroes find out just what this could mean? And if they do, can they stop the doctor’s mad plans?

So far we haven’t started much, but we would like to start developing our first Demo, with 3 or 4 zones so far planned for the demo.

People Needed:

Sprite Artists - (1/2)
Programmers - (0/2)
Modelers - (0/2)
Composer - (0/1)
Artists - (0/2)
Testers - [SLOTS CLOSED]
Writer - (0/1)

All video game process will be made in the Orbinaut Framework, either that or Harmony Framework.
There will be ABSOLUTELY ZERO PAY, as this is a fan game and my fan games are made out of pride and passion, not pay and profit.
Message me on here or on Discord (@vapordevv) for more info, and I hope to be making this fun project with you!